Delphinad Ghost Ships and End Game Guilds

Should Dgs Be Nerfed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
58ecf31a9c.png

060721a93c.png

2e2e4cfd64.png

Hopefully with a team making changes that are requested, the community will be less likely to exploit things in the future........ wait this is the human race I take that back.

It's true, after what the playerbase went through with Trion it's honestly very encouraging to have such a responsive staff addressing the community and engaging with us in our propositions/idea's.

Since your dev team seems to have higher IQ than Trion and is more responsive to the community, let me give you a little look at what the player base is in NA. I'm seeing a lot of famous names for this, and i have no doubt the fighting over content will be insane. PvP at content is really fun, especially when you win under pressure because of your superior knowledge.

However, you can also use that knowledge in the opposite sense to completely demoralize your opposition and make sure they don't play the game. Things like stalling a DGS for hours and hours at 4 am just to make sure the opposition never comes back to DGS. We have all done it. Are we proud of it? Absolutely not. In the end, this one winning guild would receive 18k gold a day, along with Kraken, RD and any other world content because they completely stomped the opposition. We are toxic, we are trolls, and we are among the worst community of any game I've ever played.

I sincerely hope that other Guild leaders will read this and actually try to be decent in their methods this time around, and I hope that this server succeeds better than any of Trion's failures. We hope to work closely with you to make this as fun as possible :)

Thank you Sparkle.
We really appreciate the communication and willingness to make this server good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back