What's new

Disconnects in arena.

DC AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN

Character: Jesusisreal - 04/12/2017 11:13 AM

Third time today = 45 minutes lost waiting for the buff to fade and much honor lost.
eCbWfaonTmmYoZlYU2KymA.png

A new day and more disconnects, harms and chain analysis of the team? we continue to be harmed by the server and nothing is done.

More disconnects, now people in the arena lose the first round and run the entire second round so people are disconnected or their game crash so they do not lose

Too bad the staff have simply ignored the problem and are only focused on solving the problem of donations, meanwhile I and several other players are daily harmed by the malfunction of the client / server.

Hi!

You are not forgotten. We are looking into these cases and the information with your ING, dates and time it happened is very useful.
It's a time consuming issue as we are looking through all the logs, comparing them and processing some tests.

We'll get back with some updates as soon as research is completed.

Hi Morceli!

We inspected your disconnects during these passed few weeks and the case is most likely in the macros you use, so system just disconnects you as a possible bot. Please avoid using macros, as that can help to decrease the amount of disconnects.

How am I being disconnected by using macro if I take disconect in moments that I am just pressing the W to run toward another player?

Another thing I do not understand is why the game disrupts me by using a Razer Anansi, I do not put macro to do process alone, I just put it to Shift + 1 to be done by 1 key plus this is done by key attack and not on category of macro.

Multiple actions in short amount of time can trigger automatic disconnect, i would suggest you use the normal shortcuts on keyboard without utilising Razer macros ,and tell us if you still get DC.
Thank you

This is getting very annoying, I DC'd in three arenas now. I am playing hordebreaker and I use keybinds for all the buffs that I use when I engage, I do not use any sort of macro and yet I get DC.

This is getting very annoying, I DC'd in three arenas now. I am playing hordebreaker and I use keybinds for all the buffs that I use when I engage, I do not use any sort of macro and yet I get DC.

Hello
Are you by any chance using Fiend's Knell pet or augment witchcraft? Please try removing them and tell me if you still dc.

Back