What's new

Duped items ?

Epic

Just randomly a huge amount of moon and sunpoints added to the AH.

4OD22LY.png

ZdSFOga.png

Last edited:
Me and my friends making our gold with sunpoints and so on. If the dupe is real and this amout dosen't become removed, the sunpoints will become totally worthless - and our work too. This exploids make me rage and frustrated.

It's not a dupe, also considering that it was patch and they made most of their stuff server side I think during 1.8 or 1.9 a LONG time ago. What you see there so far is just simply people selling mass produce of them... Now there could be a slight chance that some people have active bots running farming them at a much faster pace.

This numbers and price structures looking like all from te same person. Maybe bots? We doing 10h/day logs and I don't believe that numbers.

None of the bid prices are the same, while buy prices are

If it was one person selling them in chain, it would be the same prices on both, since the AH automatically fills prices if you sell the same item repeatedly.

It's most likely several players.

It's not a dupe, also considering that it was patch and they made most of their stuff server side I think during 1.8 or 1.9 a LONG time ago. What you see there so far is just simply people selling mass produce of them... Now there could be a slight chance that some people have active bots running farming them at a much faster pace.
you aren't 100% sure that they are running the same server files as the publishers so this argument is invalid they could be running a rebuilt version of it...

None of the bid prices are the same, while buy prices are

If it was one person selling them in chain, it would be the same prices on both, since the AH automatically fills prices if you sell the same item repeatedly.

It's most likely several players.

Absolutely correct.

you aren't 100% sure that they are running the same server files as the publishers so this argument is invalid they could be running a rebuilt version of it...

Although im not so sure about that, it still would require them to do too much and at that point why would they only dupe? Would it not make since to simply just add items direct in the game and exploit it for money? I highly doubt they would go through all that just to simply put some moonpoints and sunpoints up, although I don't disagree with you on that since theres still a slight chance of it but... I don't see anyone doing it just for those.

Absolutely correct.

Although im not so sure about that, it still would require them to do too much and at that point why would they only dupe? Would it not make since to simply just add items direct in the game and exploit it for money? I highly doubt they would go through all that just to simply put some moonpoints and sunpoints up, although I don't disagree with you on that since theres still a slight chance of it but... I don't see anyone doing it just for those.
im talking about you saying it was patched in 1.9 you dont know what patches this server has nothing to do with who hacked in it.

No a volume like that when they're in such high demand is far too coincidental, I definitely think they've been duped.

im talking about you saying it was patched in 1.9 you dont know what patches this server has nothing to do with who hacked in it.

From my understanding and based on the first thread that advertised the server, we are on the 2.9 version, you can see that by checking here https://na.archerage.to/forums/inde...-project-start-on-10-21-2017-12pm-edt-noon.4/

The only "duping" I know happened after 2.0 was the Apex dupe and most of us are pretty well informed on how that had worked.

People duped moonpoints and sunpoints in 3.0 fresh start using some type of lag method

I was playing back then and I'm pretty sure that was the APEX dupe during the time when we also had to get that quick emergency maintenance. And there was a thread made also to inform people about it. I am not saying that the possibly of dupe not being true, but im just saying the chances are highly unlikely.
U0ZWvdH.png

Back