What's new

Duped items ?

I was playing back then and I'm pretty sure that was the APEX dupe during the time when we also had to get that quick emergency maintenance. And there was a thread made also to inform people about it. I am not saying that the possibly of dupe not being true, but im just saying the chances are highly unlikely.
U0ZWvdH.png

Yeah maybe, anyways. Im sure they'll take care of it if its an issue

People duped moonpoints and sunpoints in 3.0 fresh start using some type of lag method

Yea... and Trion has 3 years experience with AA, I mean its possible that we have a real problem with item dupes here.

Yea... and Trion has 3 years experience with AA, I mean its possible that we have a real problem with item dupes here.

Trion has never done anything but write and email to XL and translated it. Then waited for a reply :p

Reactions: Esk
I think people either stockpiled them in the beginning since they were selling for 3-5g apiece(dropping from coinpurses) or have been farming them since the first day. I personally had a few hidden farms with both archeum and braziers since the grow time is halved, they are easy to hoard. People just waited until the price increase like normal and dumping them for a quick buck.

I think people either stockpiled them in the beginning since they were selling for 3-5g apiece(dropping from coinpurses) or have been farming them since the first day. I personally had a few hidden farms with both archeum and braziers since the grow time is halved, they are easy to hoard. People just waited until the price increase like normal and dumping them for a quick buck.

That doesn't explain the amount tho. Tbh it's fishy af. Since launch the supply has been scarce, and now out of the blue 200 of them at 25g? Something is wrong.

That doesn't explain the amount tho. Tbh it's fishy af. Since launch the supply has been scarce, and now out of the blue 200 of them at 25g? Something is wrong.

Well yea I agree but there are big guilds that have been farming these all day everyday since launch, but yea to dump them all now is pretty reckless, but almost too reckless...like if you are duping why make it obvious? Hope they are caught if someone is duping and the excess deleted otherwise I'll try to buy them when I can play today...

I sold 5h ago sunpoints for 35g&/ea, it makes no sense to put such big stacks in the AH and sell them for the half. I mean if somebody bought them early (like me) for 5-10g, it make no sense to sell them now for 18-20. Its pretty confusing and makes no sense to put hundreds instand into the AH.

It could be a way to decrease the price.
Flood the market with lower priced items, people will sell at that price, buy the cheaper ones and remove the big stacks. Hold on to that till prices rise again, and sell little by little

It could but then again, that weird numbers just instantly placed into? Everybody saw not, that there are hundreds or thousands of soundpoints out there and that people just can make them drop instant.

The biggest issue right now are the bots. The bots in diamond shores and auroria proper are frickin' insane. There's SO MANY OF THEM. And you kill them 6 times, they log out, and log in with a new one and start again. AYFKM?!

Back