What's new

[EAST][lvl 4] <Papercuts> Calleil > Vengeance > Here

Original <Tempus> and <Papercuts> leaders are reforming <Papercuts> on ArcheRage.

We're looking for talented individuals who want to excel in small to large scale coordinated pvp. Discord is required for all pvp events. We are founded on the idea of playing this game however we feel. We also enforce a strict policy on keyboard warrioring. Our primary rule enforced is absolutely NO shit talk regarding anything of pvp. We let the bodies talk(Even ours when it happens)

If you are not thick skinned, we don't want you. We also want you to understand that we respect everyone within the guild. We have a no drama policy. We live on the aspect that we are all we have in this game and we cant be fighting each other while fighting everyone else. Given this we are a very close group who also work extremely well together.

Message me here or via PM if you are interested.

Dq9zmpQ.gif
Hello im looking to joina guild im new and didnt create a chara yet :)

Kill some of your own faction, then kill some more. After that, you kill even more. Don't forget to kill your own faction. While you're at it, you might as well kill some of your own faction. Don't forget killing your own faction.

Speaking of which, why most guilds so bent in killing their own faction? Is there something awesome going on in prison? Like an uber buff I don't know about?

Because believe it or not, your own faction in this game is a bigger enemy than the opposing faction. The power of faction chat.

Still looking for some good people. We are getting back to our roots and will be vetting pretty heavily. If this sounds like a good fit, please pm me and we can chat in discord.

Best,

Bearspeed

Back