What's new

[EAST][lvl 4] <Papercuts> Calleil > Vengeance > Here

Bearspeed

Original <Tempus> and <Papercuts> leaders are reforming <Papercuts> on ArcheRage.

We're looking for talented individuals who want to excel in small to large scale coordinated pvp. Discord is required for all pvp events. We are founded on the idea of playing this game however we feel. We also enforce a strict policy on keyboard warrioring. Our primary rule enforced is absolutely NO shit talk regarding anything of pvp. We let the bodies talk(Even ours when it happens)

If you are not thick skinned, we don't want you. We also want you to understand that we respect everyone within the guild. We have a no drama policy. We cant be fighting each other while fighting everyone else. Given this we are a very close group who also work extremely well together.

Message me here or via PM if you are interested.

Dq9zmpQ.gif

Last edited:
Oh shiiiit Papercuts coming back? Should I revitalize TBT name myself Kraken as a troll?

Oh shiiiit Papercuts coming back? Should I revitalize TBT name myself Kraken as a troll?
IF ya got TBT and Kraken, I'll name myself Khombi and revive Legion. As a troll myself ;p. The archnemesis of TBT, except less p2w.
Glad to see the original pk guild from Calliel return and looking forward to the guarding of the inland route if ya know what I'm saying =p.

Bearspeed had a guild on Veng, I think it was Tempus but I can't be certain. I remember when we xferred there I was trying to get in touch with him.

Calleil was a wonderful server. It'd be nice if everyone on it came back :( people like Kneegrow gave the server so much life. Probably my favorite experience in mmo gaming history.

Last edited:
Yes, the original Lyni and I will run papercuts, if you are interested we will be starting up again tomorrow.

Back