What's new

Event Suggestion

Would you like to see this type of event implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Ryuzaki

Dont you just love Artistry and all its forms?

Lets talk about Archeage Loading Screen :)

How many times do we even see it each day, 10, 100 times , more ? 'kill

What if few of our talented Artists could make Drawn art or very beautifull screenshots that would in turn get rewarded by ingame items or credits :)

And all of us would be rewarded by watching different art piece each time we are loading !

Now how awesome is that
'Archerage

No more borring loads.

Talking about the people who dont load in 0.0001 seconds , i know you are out there :D

This sounds cool. Im learning art but currently have no skill at it... but maybe one day.

That being said... I personally dont think this current community has the best artists, so I kind of would rather just get older/newer load screens at random. But who knows, maybe there are good ones here :)

I would just like to point out that this idea has good precedent. TERA has done this, so we aren't even going into unexplored territory. This is definitely something I would like to see happen.

+1 also would be a good time to display those players who have some art exp in case (just in case) some people want their skills for crests and a guild logo etc, Nice idea

I have a screenshot that is not exactly beautiful but took a solid hour of climbing to achieve. Enjoy the top of one of the sea of graves boats.

e8dad8863f.jpg

13af088257.jpg

Forged out of boredom waiting for Abyssal to be channeled.

Back