What's new

F2P Player

Tamatchi

So as a completely f2p player is it worth at this time to continue playing here. At first it was great even as a f2p because credits were easy to get, now not so much...and doesn't seem like the devs are going to do any hot fix for now until donations get fixed and that can be awhile. So f2p player what do you guys think?

Hello
As moderator i should not state my own oppinion so i will just give you info on few facts.

Credits here are atm still cheaper than on retail, and prices in the marketplace are all several times cheaper ,making credits here, much more valuable.
Population is great, server is healthy, and content is being done in most parts of the world.

Than there are boosts, highly increased exp, labor and loyalty rates, together with labor stipend you can buy in the marketplace.
Many new players are joining the server daily as seen in the starting zones, and while there is a labor block to lvl 52 becouse of bots, you could reach over that wall in a day or two with these exp rates and consumables you get from the chests.

Have fun ;)

I've never had a problem as f2p here for the month and a half I've been around. Though just the other day I watched someone drop $100 into the server to buy a divine delphinad, so that was kind of depressing.

I've never had a problem as f2p here for the month and a half I've been around. Though just the other day I watched someone drop $100 into the server to buy a divine delphinad, so that was kind of depressing.

That's the worst part about trying to play as a f2p. It's like playing the Sims with no cheats but your neighbors are all using motherlode.

That's the worst part about trying to play as a f2p. It's like playing the Sims with no cheats but your neighbors are all using motherlode.

And thats why you have to have something to sell to the people having those kinds of funds, and everyone is happy ;)

or you know.. that's why the GMs need to ban the people already buying items off others for real money :thinking:

or you know.. that's why the GMs need to ban the people already buying items off others for real money :thinking:

I did not realise you were talking about 3rd party trading.Since sometimes players compare $ to credits.
Administration has a rule to ban anyone selling gold, items, or accounts for real life currency.
That way these transactions are prevented in part and players buying are pushed into legal transaction channels and do not get hurt.

If anyone has information as to the ingame gold, item or account sellers please send a ticket to administration or contact mods.

how about we just make everything regarding RMT against the rules, incl buying.
if whales want to whale, they can donate and receive credits and turn them into gold.

As gold buying is not bannable ........ Someone have a legit seller they use ?
Gold buying is not bannable as players should not be punished for the temptation together with some of them not being able to use crypto-currencies related to the laws in their countries.
Gold selling, item, account, any in-game asset sales for real world currency is still ,very much bannable, and any information you can provide us with related to this is greatly appreciated !

And thats why you have to have something to sell to the people having those kinds of funds, and everyone is happy ;)
No. If you "Have to" sell things to others who do nothing in game and you have to buy real money items that is not "everyone is happy" situtation. That is hypocrite p2w system. P2w is not "fun" for the most of the players. And this server has same trash System than official servers. "Top" gear is bound to real money transactions. This server is more fun than others because less players spend RM in private servers. BUT who spent many RM he/she/it will "win" the game. Top GS is RM users only here too. And thanks to Trino. They helped much to keep server cleaner. Less options to play p2w = more fun. Bad luck in RM donation options for Team = good luck for players.
maxresdefault.jpg

No. If you "Have to" sell things to others who do nothing in game and you have to buy real money items that is not "everyone is happy" situtation. That is hypocrite p2w system. P2w is not "fun" for the most of the players. And this server has same trash System than official servers. "Top" gear is bound to real money transactions. This server is more fun than others because less players spend RM in private servers. BUT who spent many RM he/she/it will "win" the game. Top GS is RM users only here too. And thanks to Trino. They helped much to keep server cleaner. Less options to play p2w = more fun. Bad luck in RM donation options for Team = good luck for players.

This server is far more competetive than live. It will always be becouse F2p players have free patron and all rates increased, together with Stipend available ingame. Telling this as F2p player, it is easy to get geared if you know what you are doing, you will not be in top 20 players, but you did not spend thousands of $ like they might had to archieve that.

We all grind, in real life or in the game.

This server is far more competetive than live. It will always be becouse F2p players have free patron and all rates increased, together with Stipend available ingame. Telling this as F2p player, it is easy to get geared if you know what you are doing, you will not be in top 20 players, but you did not spend thousands of $ like they might had to archieve that.

We all grind, in real life or in the game.
There are more active REAL players. This is good and fun. I play "Scrooge McDuck" (Dagobert duck) in AA now. Economy freak - pvp noob style. I don't have time to fight harder. I have to earn more gold. :D
Less alts +more real players = bigger demands in materials and non high end items too. Playing carebears and spend time to store items and materials to craft other items (+ follow changes of prices) is too hard for many players. We can get their golds. +this server has single AH. It's more player driven economy than other "regions" now.
But the endgame goal is missing. You can't be the "best" in long term because AA is gear dependent game and higher-endgame quality items are bound to RM shop here too. You always find others who spend less time and who have less knowledges/skills in game but who have better gear than you as f2p or "average customer". The game is fun. Just ignore long term plans!

short version: if you have to play in f2p this is the best choice for you. All players get patron buffs and many labors. Just you have to reach lvl 52 before you switch to carebear-worker-crafter mode.

I did not realise you were talking about 3rd party trading.Since sometimes players compare $ to credits.
Administration has a rule to ban anyone selling gold, items, or accounts for real life currency.
That way these transactions are prevented in part and players buying are pushed into legal transaction channels and do not get hurt.

If anyone has information as to the ingame gold, item or account sellers please send a ticket to administration or contact mods.
yeah i mean actual real life money. not credits. how else do you think all the top GS players got their gear :p

Back