What's new

Fishing pond charged 1k credits?!

ZZavage

I recently purchased one fishing pond, which is listed at 100 credits on the marketplace. Upon purchasing the fishing pond my account was charged 1000 credits and not 100.

What time (server time) did you make these purchases, and what is your account name and character name these purchases were made on?

fishing pond should cost more, would make people actually need to work for their gold and not have random noob/alt gather for them ahah

You can fit 4 of them on a 16x16, they give you a lot of gold when you fish them every 3 hours and cost 400 labor a harvest.

"Gold" = dawn lake essence from the goldfish you fish out of them. i wish it was pure gold ;)

The goldfish are vendorable, and each pond averages 8-10g per harvest if you vendor the goldfish, so technically they do give pure gold haha.

Or you tried to scam them, which I think is the case. GG

I'm not sure I would draw that conclusion. I've made market mistakes too with my credits as well, and it looked like I was missing some I should have had. Truth is, I wallet warrior'd way too hard and the GM logs proved it.

Back