[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Cryus

Attachments

• ScreenShot0001.jpg
    ScreenShot0001.jpg
    906 KB · Views: 227
Tell what is your favorite Class and explain why.
Time to complete: 2 days.

IGN Miketheshadow
Class: Daggerspell
Witchcraft and sorcery flow so well together. The CC from witchcraft and the damage from sorcery work so well together that you can kill someone without taking damage.
Bubble trap combo is great change my mind.
Counters pretty much every meta class in existence.
Also shadowplay stealth is nice but not necessary. Precision strike with purge makes every class useless and dropback fireball is nice.

IGN: Choi
Favorite Class: Templar (Vitalism, Auramancy, Defense)

I love Templar because it gets to do a little bit of everything that I like to do. Vitalism is the main skillset, which grants me heals and magical DPS. I love Fervent Healing & Holy Bolt, as well as the new Quake Antithesis for splash damage/healing and Flame Skewer for precision impaling. Defense skilltree gives me access to necessary defensive abilities and passives, many centered around anti-CC and physical defense, which is important with all the Enigmatists & Darkrunners out today. It also gives me access to a shield slam combo for more CC as well as Boastful Roar & Mocking Howl for debuffing. Auramancy is taken for Teleportation to give me a quick jaunt out of a meteor, two anti-CC abilities, and sometimes Meditation for mana return. Although I often have to main ode as a Cleric in raids due to my high gearscore, I love when I get to be a templar in small skirmish PVP :)

IGN: Salahaldin
Favorite Class : > Darkrunner
Hello , First first i would like to say something about my name -> IGN "Salahaldin" it's an arabic warrior in 1137 A.D – 1193 A.D “The Righteousness of the Faith” He is considered one of “Islam greatest heroes“ that's why i'm using he's name and darkrunner class cus it's so close to him. [TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HIM]
Salah-Al-Din-Ibn-Ayyub-Egypt-Tours-Portal.jpg

Last edited:
Main: Seresuta

Class: Soulsong

In this game, pretty much any archery heavy build, but currently I am enjoying Soulsong because I am mostly a solo player and I avoid PVP. I have the archery as a primary for damage, then songcraft and vitalism have both offensive and defensive capabilities which increases my PVE survival. Normally I run a tank class and may switch to that, but for now, Soulsong is doing a pretty good job for me.

Kahmlee
Class: Magic classes based on Sorcery,
because Meteor Strike is the skill of a Mage. Not as clumsy or random as melee; an elegant skill for a more civilized age.
;)

Glide over the Capital and screenshot it.
Your character gliding should be present on the screenshot.

Time to complete: 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back