[Forum Event] Character Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Character_Presentation.png

Our community keeps growing. So let's get to know each other a little better and share a bit about our main characters we invested so much time and efforts in.
Introduce them to other players and get some new acquaintances.

Requirements:
  1. Post 2 screenshots of your main character: with a character name displayed and without.​
  2. Provide the following info:
    - current GS, level, faction, guild. If your character is not in any guild, mention it and let players know you are searching for a one.
    - character class and why you chose it.
    - any other details you'd like to add.​
  3. Provide a short video/gif presentation - 30 secs - 1 min.​
Each player can participate only once, so choose 1 main character from your account that you want to introduce!

Rewards:
  • 3 best presentations will receive 4000/3000/2000 credits accordingly + any previously released costume at their choice.​
  • 5 random participants will receive 1000 credits.​
  • All participants will receive a title "Ardent ArcheRager".​
Last date of the event - May, 12th, 2023

HeyIamClepto.jpg

IGN : Clepto
Faction : East - Firran
GearScore : 18057
Ancestral level : 51
Guild : Tryhard Dungeon Potatoes
Class: Archer - Ebonsong ( I play this Class since i started back then in 2017, i like the playstyle , the movement and ofc the Damage u do with Endgame Gear🙏 )

Nametag.png

It's not easy to be an Archer with all the CC- Classes that are played nowadays. But its not impossible!
Take every Fight as a Challenge! :)

Thanks to Baicaiking to make this Video possible :)
It was a good Fight !

PVP Day of an Archer: ( Video Link to Imgur)

Last edited:
screenshot 02.jpg

IGN: Tristram
GS / Level: 17k / Ancestral 47
Faction / Guild: Haranya / OwO
Class: Mage *

* - “To live in the world without becoming aware of the meaning of the world is like wandering about in a great library without touching the books.”
― Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages​

screenshot_name 02.jpg

"It was also taught by the prophets that someday at the end of time, the clock would wind down. As the clock would slow and finally stop, all beauty, truth and light would give way to the dreadful era of anarchy, havoc, war and devastation that had existed in the forgotten past.

When the mainspring of the clock ground to a halt and was stilled, the world too would be silenced in a stifling pall of oblivion and darkness ... forever.

Unless, of course, someone ... somewhere, could find the clock ... and wind it once again."

― Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Exemplar​

Last edited:
pjnoui.PNG

IGN: Blackfachadin
GS: 14.5k / Lv. 40 Ancestral
West guild: Insomnia
Class: Conflictive PocketHealer - I never found people to support me, so I became the support (Running plate skin on cloth so DR and Ebosong dont focus me. No success)
Extra info: More than 3 years playing and still 0 proff driving speedboat.

pjui,png.PNG

Quixote2.gif

IGN : Stoat (my friends call me "Aaaa Stoat no!")
GS / Level: 15k / Ancestral 42
Faction / Guild: Haranya / OwO
Class: Melee ( Former Blighter forced to turn tricks as a Darkrunner/Bloodreaver/BladeDancer/ to make ends meet)
Why did I choose my class? I didn't choose the melee life. The melee life chose me. The armor is cooler, and melees get free cookies on Tuesdays.

ss_noName.jpg

ss_Name.jpg

Last edited:
ScreenShot0373.jpg

Seraphin

• Faction : West - Nuian
  • Ancestral level : 46
  • Guild : Adorable
  • Class: Mage - Fanatic/Spellsinger
  • GearScore : 20002/18676

With the ongoing changes with every Patch its hard to stay on the same Skillset everytime, so with every Patch the Skillset gets adjusted. Before 2x1h now 1x2h etc. Its not easy but makes the game a challange to keep up with everything. Also the 2 Builds are good for the Content for PVE (Fanatic) and the Content for PVP (Spellsinger). Thats why i choose this two to do both Contents as a Mage :)
1682279680588.png

Extra
I play since Dec 27 2018 04:23 am, could in that Time Complete all my Personal Achivements. Like Crafting my Erenor, Collection all Collectors Achivement, getting the big boat Enoan, beeing Hero for the West Faction for more then 15 Months. Get to know new Persons all the time. But all that wouldnt be possible without the great Guild Adorable and my Family.

Next Goal with the Upcoming Patch will be to complete the Collector Achivement for the Costumes ;)

So see ya all ingame

Pictures from arround 2 Years, sadly the other 2 Years are gone with the old PC

Last edited:
baebae.jpg

IGN- Baehealz
Faction- East-Harani
GS- 8.2k (updated)
Ancestral Level- 37
Guild- Amazon Prime (updated)

Class- Healer ( Chose healer because it's the best class! duuuh! :p )

giphy.gif

EXTRA INFORMATION- Returning player from 2017-2018! Diving back into the wonderful world we all call ARCHERAGE!

01bf37a820ceba551472eed2ff72b41d.png

Last edited:
Oooh oooh oooh, I wanna do one too! This sounds fun!

ScreenShot0132.jpg

- IGN: Lapinn
- GS/Level: 5k/Ancestral 38
- faction: West
- guild: Wolf Pack
- class: potato farmer, potential healer, cutie patootie
- any other details you'd like to add: I'm just here to chill, have fun, make dollah and be cute. I'm a returning player learning what's changed since I last played, enjoying the potato life and growing my flurry of rabbits.

I had a bit of a fight trying to relearn my old editing software to make this video, hehe. It actually came out better than I expected it might! Hope you enjoy my 1 minute of silliness.

withname2.JPG

Last edited:
Oooh oooh oooh, I wanna do one too! This sounds fun!

View attachment 21522

- IGN: Lapinn
- GS/Level: 5k/Ancestral 38
- faction: West
- guild: Wolf Pack
- class: potato farmer, potential healer, cutie patootie
- any other details you'd like to add: I'm just here to chill, have fun, make dollah and be cute. I'm a returning player learning what's changed since I last played, enjoying the potato life and growing my flurry of rabbits.

I had a bit of a fight trying to relearn my old editing software to make this video, hehe. It actually came out better than I expected it might! Hope you enjoy my 1 minute of silliness.

The “ playing invisible flute “ made me laugh so hard

Hello guys, here is mine !

Sans titre 3.png

- IGN: Azaphir
- GS : 12k
-
Ancestral : 39
- Faction: East (Haranya)
- Guild : Deepest Vengeance - Deep Vengeance co guild
- Class: Confessor

Hello everyone, I'm Azaphir, a french firran who is still discovering this world !
I started playing Archeage when legacy was on 3.0. I play legacy, unchained and Archerage, but I'm still a noobie ^^
The first time I tried Archerage was 5-6 years ago for maybe 1 year, something like that, I was East the majority.
The class I wanted to play when I discovered the game was archery, primeval at the time, then I tried mage and finally healer, and I totally fell in love with this class. I was Cleric, tried templar and I finally became a Confessor.
I love collecting mounts and pets, discovering new things in the open world and pvp with my guild.
I joined Deep vengeance in Unchained and after the game added a sub system, a big part of the guild came here, so I'm back too 😊

Wish you all a good luck for the contest and have fun in game !

Sans titre 5.png

Last edited:

Hello there, I'm Haima.

This server is the first time I actually play on Haranya/east faction, as I used to prefer playing elves.
At the moment I am at ancestral level 41 with a gearscore of 15354.
My preferred class is Doombringer, not because I actually like to heal people, rather because it lets me do a lot of solo-PvE-content without having to rely on other people, as I can kill stuff whilst outhealing most incoming damage.
With that, the only guild stupid enough to invite me was <Deep Vengeance>.

The thing I enjoy the most in this game is Exploration, finding tidbits of curious information about the world we are playing in and sharing Easter eggs, such as the Steve Jobs memorial I am showcasing here.

So long...

1683567611641.png

1683567591613.png

IGN: Samurai
Gear Score: 13.440
Ancestral: 42
Faction: Haranya
Guild: Wonkru
Class: Deathwish

I used to play tank, but when I made this class to test, i just falling in love. I like the movement of this class and the considerable damage too. And this class are so fun to play :3

1683804105169.png

View attachment 1683805477851.png

ArcheAge Screenshot 2023.05.11 - 08.06.58.84 Thumbnail.png

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

IGN: Aloy
GS: 9k / Lv. 40 Ancestral
East Guild: Lotus
Class: Retired Archer. Now Healer

About 5 years ago I was an archer with only one dream... a dream to show the world that to be a good archer it wasn't enough to have 20k GS, but 50+ IQ. It was then that 5 years ago I showed that an archer with 5.2k GS would be top arena for 2 months straight, just with Divine grade aurora set and a dream. After proving that, I retired the bow, and thought that I would never return to this world...
But I came back, now with a gigantic hammer, not to crush my opponents, but to help my allies.

ar apresentação.png

ar apresentação 2.png

Hello there! I'm Carnadhiel!

carnadhiel.jpg

carnad.jpg

I am an Arc Mage and I like to zap things. Bzzzt! I have 10.3k Gearscore right now (and growing). My level is Ancestral 38 and I'm in <Insomnia> guild in Nuia. I became an Arc Mage because I used to hate all Arc mages. So this time, I will be the evil zapper! hihihehOHAHAHA! But also, I'm friendly to whoever is friendly to me. So if you see me, say hi and we can be friends!

Hello there!
I am Linarya.
This event seemed fun so i thought i will try my luck ^^

AA-event-Linarya01.png

AA-event-Linarya02.png

• IGN: Linarya
  • GS/Level: 9152/Ancestral 38
  • Faction: East
  • Guild: Lotus
  • Class: Cleric
  • About me: I just kinda started 3 months ago and i still have a lot to learn. So if you meet me it's possible i will attack you with my questinos BUT other than that i am really chill person and i am here to have fun ^^

AAevent.gif

Attachments

• AA-event-Linarya01.png
    AA-event-Linarya01.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 41
  • AA-event-Linarya02.png
    AA-event-Linarya02.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back