What's new

[Forum Event] Let's get acquainted!

Hello, my character name is Dva,
wA0KK8B.png

My current GS is 3951 ,tbh im waiting for dwarf race that is why my GS stuck lol.
im from <Insomnia> Guild, and my current Class is spellsong, why?
well it's good for pve and pvp i think xD
because it have high damage with mp regen skill.
okies i think it's enuf i don't know what else to say :D

i choose 20 as my lucky number ;)

Selsina.png
Hey!! my character name is selsina my gear score is currently 3200 I'm from a wonderful guild called <H N S> I am currently a Caretaker because I love healing and having that extra defense to throw myself in the line of fire or to bait enemy's out looks like my number is 21! ^_^ good number!

Last edited:
foto.jpg

Hello community my in game character name is konzul currenlty GS 3652 actually Abolisher so I can tank my guild and friends also is funny to play it, my guild <InFlames> lv 4 recruiting Hispanic and portuguese people so welcome West Faction , My number #22,
Hope luck to be with me !!! 'dream

Last edited:
Hy, my character name is Cutthroatb. My GS is the lame 2257, with the East faction and I have no Guild :( I'm a lvl 55 Warpriest for now, just to try it on. I've only been playing for a while on this server but loving it so far. I suck at PvP and don't care, farming is life <3 Love collecting mounts & pets. Recently built my little house and planning on growing my charactere here, just as I did on the official serv, spending every waking hour living here in AA instead of in the real world :oops:

P.S.: Those trees aren't even mine.

My number is 23.

LvaOHn2.jpg

Last edited:
upload_2018-3-20_20-14-29.png

Hello my character name is Xard im 5196 GS Hierophant i love to heal&CC im in the best guild <H Y D R A> and my number is 24!!!

archeage_2018-03-20_16-43-42.png

Number:
Name: Panguino
Gearscore: 4084
Level: 55
Guild: Welcome
Class: Cleric because I enjoy playing healer.
Faction: East

Last edited:
Reactions: Ade
What's up,
My name is Parkwaydrive, yes, like the band. I'm coming at ya live from the East siiide. Current GS 5626. I'm playing a DR because... if you can't beat them, join them, then beat them all. I'm in the guild <Fun Police>. Number 26

SS Parkway.jpg

profile.png
Hello! My name in game is Blueface and i just came in to the game so i don`t have a guild yet. My gs is 2579 and i play as a Ranger for now. I live in Europe. Number 27

k21HPcg.jpg

Zenais ~ 3k gs ~ lvl55 ~ Diligence/ West
RL/IG wife of Guest ~ my husband's a bit of a troll and I get hung up on decorating houses. Solo Pali/Raid Cleric...Other favorite past times on retail included offering myself as pvp bait as "I'm really good at dying" and the occasional strip tease on trade ships or while hanging out at Nui after said deaths. Good trade and multiple contacts are some of my favorite aspects IG along with helping ppl.

rOWsQfe.jpg

My name is Scapegoat, and I'm the best PVPer in the west. I'm the guildleader of <Hittin Chicks is Cool>. I play shadowblade, and have 4232 gearscore. I play shadowblade because it's the best class for doing what I love to do: hittin chicks.
Entry #29

Asher.jpg

Hi, I'm Asher. I'm new to the server and still leveling :). Member of Infestation. Looking to heal--might try Hierophant. I love this game and am happy to be playing again out from under Trion's greasy thumb :D.

ScreenShot0001.jpg
Tis me heyheyindeed cx im lvl 55 and i enjoy helping lower levels at times, mining is my main hobbie until i can get some land 0.0 i go back and forth between being a revenant and a spellsong my dream is to be like hugs but i know its a long way off, spellsong i like because i can be somewhat of a support and revenant because i can do big dmg at times cx i have 2.3k gear-score and im apart of <adorable> fun clan ive been in for awhile best of luck to everyone ^_^

Entry #31

Last edited:
I am Lewiswaff . Level 55 Stone arrow, GS of 3087. Hittin Chicks is cool is my guild from the West. I pick to play as a stone arrow because I like to use a Bow and my Wolf(Love) I am a cheap Hunter. Hit and run is my play style .
Entry # 32ScreenShot0006.jpg
ScreenShot0006.jpg

Hi I'm Jb! I'm an open world pally in <silent sector> of the west faction, with a GS of . Hoping to hit a full celestial set soon to do some open world pvp! I love being a paladin because I can heal my self, soak the damage and wreck people!

My number is #33

Attachments

• welcome.png
    welcome.png
    347.9 KB · Views: 312
hello my name is Elfghost!!! Gacy my friend!!! he has fast boat go vroom vroom. Gacy teach me to kill people!!!!!! I play templar!!!!!!!!! My GS is 4k!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elfghost play templar to show Gacy love!!!!!!!!!! I play on west and i am in hitting chicks is cool My number is 34!!!!!!
ScreenShot0068.jpg

Hey, I'm Castielle. I'm in <Bandulu> and have a gs of 3.5k. I run Caretaker cause I don't have the reflexes for anything else(And I'm crappy at pvp, might as well be useful somehow). Venthar is my Dad. Scapegoat is that neighbor down the road from me that occasionally smacks me with a sword. I'm an animation major. My number is #35

SoGLMIr.jpg

I am Morticia, leader of Sleeping Dragons, defender of Nuia. I am a level 55, 4457 gs, Battlemage. I chose this build because I like to kill darkrunners (not the only reason, just a valid one). My guild is green friendly in more ways than one. We value all kinds of players, as we would much rather supply our own soldiers. My sweet Puff, the gargoyle who watches over me has an overwhelming lust for purple blood. We seek to bring pride to Nuia.
I am #36

Morticia.PNG

Last edited:
Well, here it goes. I go by Tayale but lately people have been calling me Edward.. Maybe the next twilight is in the works? ;) I am a Arcanist with 3516gs I am a part of Sleeping Dragons we are a Pro-Green guild and Value new players as there wouldn't be a game with out them! well... there would it would just get stale very quick... my number is #37

thiss.jpg

aquainted pic.jpg

HI! My name is Acidbath. I was traveling around the beautiful world of Archerage and came across this thing.. I'm not sure who would be able to handle a job of this size, but DAMN! Amy Reid? Mia Khalifa? 'willMy gearscore is 6049. I play an abolisher and I am in eGirl guild. My number is 38

Back