What's new

FOV mod links

I know this sucks but, all we can do is wait.. 80% of my guild still banned. We are using this fov link https://www.patreon.com/keretus ..
If one of us cant get back to the game all of us will quit. no sense playing this anymore without my friends. I understand the character progression. i'm trying to be competitive too,grinding my pvp honor points to 100k+,farming leadership... I hate missing some of my dailies. I feel you guys. But all I can do is wait on whats gonna happen :(

@Darman youre using plox's mod pack... doesnt matter if you dont have any land. What youre using is basically illegal and gives you a unfair advantage over other players.

Also your br so another reason to ban you.

Seriously? are you really considering to forgive those modifications? I mean why someone needs to use those things? the game is great at it was developed.... those things are just giving advantages to those who are looking for an extra advantages in the ingame features.... really dissapointed with all this topic (for all the people that modify the game and for the staff to considering them)....I just have seen video example about FoV mod that drastically increase the vision range, and I really feel so sick....

Seriously? are you really considering to forgive those modifications? I mean why someone needs to use those things? the game is great at it was developed.... those things are just giving advantages to those who are looking for an extra advantages in the ingame features.... really dissapointed with all this topic (for all the people that modify the game and for the staff to considering them)....I just have seen video example about FoV mod that drastically increase the vision range, and I really feel so sick....
you sir, should kill yourself

have a nice day :)

I just want korea font lol

So can someone link a confirmed safe FOV mod? I want to be able to zoom out more, but I dont want to be accused of cheating.

I use this one, it's clean from a deep look at what it changes. This is literally a camera zoom.
acr3fyS.jpg

This is what v3 mods.

Back