What's new

Guild and I seem to be missing quite a few pack turn ins?

ran 9 mahadevi packs to two crowns yesterday but i did'nt get any today. my ign's on my sig.

off topic: i have'nt got my diamond shores pvp event rewards also i met all requirements on the event.

I have a theory about this. It is probably related to server restarts. The mail queue probably gets flushed and any unsent mail is erased when they do a restart.

It usually takes 22 hours for items to be delivered by mail.
Guys, we took few of the reported characters and checked their history. Here's one of the examples of what we have found:
character niki claimed 9 items weren't delivered - server logs show that you have delivered 18 packs and received 18 mails, 1 for each pack; all 18 mails were opened and items were taken, hence, nothing has been missed.
@Azalea, please make a report in Server Issues section. We will check server logs and confirm if you indeed met all of the requirements

It usually takes 22 hours for items to be delivered by mail.
Guys, we took few of the reported characters and checked their history. Here's one of the examples of what we have found:
character niki claimed 9 items weren't delivered - server logs show that you have delivered 18 packs and received 18 mails, 1 for each pack; all 18 mails were opened and items were taken, hence, nothing has been missed.
@Azalea, please make a report in Server Issues section. We will check server logs and confirm if you indeed met all of the requirements

I record on paper any run I do. And I do not receive the correct payment each time. Did two runs received nine mails instead of 18. As well as other updates I posted earlier in this discussion.

Not to mention, it's not a matter users would report if it weren't happening.

My boyfriend can turn in packs and receive payments, but I can't. I didn't pay attention to it at first but as I stand now I am missing 3 Freighters worth of packs. Did one run, had no payment at all the next day. And that was last week Thursday, as stated earlier. Way past 22 hours.

And I have a very strict playtime, so I know EXACTLY what time I do my traderuns. And I record how many packs I run since the first time the payments went missing.

I'm going to start taking screenshots. -.-

The only thing that will fix this matter if it is server sided, is if you receive payments immediately at turn in, because the mails obviously get lost somewhere along the way. For me, anyway.

Last edited:
Not like all the persons the admin checked were simply retarded and had received all the payments ahah

Thank you for calling us retards. I kindly hope you run into a bug which costs you your precious time, and resource, and then gets written off by the admin as something nonexistent.

Thank you for calling us retards. I kindly hope you run into a bug which costs you your precious time, and resource, and then gets written off by the admin as something nonexistent.

I didnt call everyone a retard, only those who were checked, who happened to have cried here, yet had received EVERY SINGLE PACK turned in. Those are the retards, making the admin lose precious time they could have used to do useful things.

I didnt call everyone a retard, only those who were checked, who happened to have cried here, yet had received EVERY SINGLE PACK turned in. Those are the retards, making the admin lose precious time they could have used to do useful things.
According to the admin's response, she had checked multiple accounts and then showcased the example of one of many, which would suggest that the other cases have not been any different.

Which in turn could mean that those affected might have, according to server logs, deem unaffected.

Which would mean you labelled anyone reporting their findings here as a retard.

can we just get our payments instantly when turn in packs to not end in this situation im missing 2 wagons of payouts So i wanned to ask you dear IronLaydy HOW CAN I GET MI WAGON TO HAULER -FREIGHTER IF CANT BUY CREDITS AND THE GOLD I MAKE FROM TRADE RUNS TO BUY THE UPGRADES WITH GOLD I DONT GET TO RECEIVE IT EITHER AND BU THE TIME U INVESTIGATE THE PROBLEM PRICE OF CREDITS ITS EVEN HIGHER CUZ IT RIZES 30% PER DAY

I EXPECT TO GET AN ANSWER

Hello,

That all-caps rudeness isn't welcome on this forum. I suggest you edit your post to something legible or don't expect an answer.

Hello,

That all-caps rudeness isn't welcome on this forum. I suggest you edit your post to something legible or don't expect an answer.
Im not rude at all angry perhaps but there is the reason to be it i apology if u took my comment as rudeness but i cannot spend 6 hours a day doing trade and get missing payments in return and be kind

Im not rude at all angry perhaps but there is the reason to be it i apology if u took my comment as rudeness but i cannot spend 6 hours a day doing trade and get missing payments in return and be kind

lol naa you were kinda rude, but I understand your frustration. just saying that you usually get better results with honey than vinegar.

@Diarmada, server logs for your account were checked as well:
You’ve turned in 18 packs on November 7th, another 18 packs later same day. On November 8th you got 37 mails with rewards for those packs. Later that day you turned another 9 packs and got payment on November 9th. In general payment was received for 46 packs.

I will pass the question about payment time reducing to the devs.
However, having checked more than 6 accounts from this particular thread and not finding even 1 missed mail, once again tells that everything is Okay with payments, and that you guys just miscalculated mails.

Hi, all the time when i do traderuns (i do a lot) i am missing charcoal payments for a whole traderuns,
For example i did 4 traderuns with 13 packs each yesterday morning. Today i recived only 13 packs (when i should get 52?)
This is ocurring for more than 2 weeks, now i am done with tradepacks untill its fixed, i probablly lost more money than made couse of this.

Please help me! It is rlly demotivating to not get paid for a lot of work i pout into traderunning

Thanks!
P.s My Name is Kentsuki

However, having checked more than 6 accounts from this particular thread and not finding even 1 missed mail, once again tells that everything is Okay with payments, and that you guys just miscalculated mails.

Perhaps the problem is that you see received mails while "checking" while the players don't see them on their end, whatever process you use to check this might be broken similar to how the first response about the siege lag was that the "logs were checked for lag and nothing was found" when it later turned out not to be the case.

Back