What's new

HACK EXPOSED : Krystalz

xiiisss

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

BY: XIS

You know, theres no use hiding ur name and stuff right? they can just look at your ip and ban you. what a pleb

Love it :D need to remove those people cause they could potentially make land bots and screw over land aswell.

I would report this in the Report and Ban appeal forum though

I don't think that is the reason why he is hiding his name.

Also, he could be using an alt forum account while using a vpn.
yeah what hes doing is good but i mean IF he's not using an alt or hiding his name then he'll end up being banned to. I Remember Krowley saying he laughs at people who report hackers while not turning their own hacks off

I don't think that is the reason why he is hiding his name.

Also, he could be using an alt forum account while using a vpn.

He's actually quite stupid... The PMs he showed in the video could quite easily be looked up in chat logs under Krystalz account. They'll both end up being banned.

Edit: Speaking of which, before he tries to hide his video here's a link showing one of the whispers sent between the two.

bafc2cd771c42507616a0e25501149e7.png

@IronLady

Last edited:
He's actually quite stupid... The PMs he showed in the video could quite easily be looked up in chat logs under Krystalz account. They'll both end up being banned.

Edit: Speaking of which, before he tries to hide his video here's a link showing one of the whispers sent between the two.

dream come true if both hackers get banned.. that'd b great.

yeah all i see here is the one doing the reporting is clearly upset someone was doing the exact same thing they were doing dropping the price. So he figures he can Krystalz and keep the %ages where he wants them. I hope they both get banned and then we can keep the %ages where WE want them. =)

@IronLady

you missed my point

Back