What's new

Hidden Mechanics Transparency @Admins

Raiin

ArcheAge has been out for about 4 years or more now. Can the developers of the private server shed some light on the stats of some sought after information.

For instance, how much does resilience reduce crit rate/dmg?
How much does focus increase hit rate against parry/evade/block?

What is the socketing chance for purple honor gems and t3 crafted gems?

If anyone can think of others, post them in a reply.

Post current gem success rates for gems 3 and beyond please

Gem 1: 100%
Gem 2: 100%
Gem 3: ?
Gem 4: ?
Gem 5: ?
Gem 6: ?
Gem 7: ?

I'd love to know what the chance of receiving a glowing proc is at each teir when crafting at an armourer's house.

how do loot drop rate buffs work while in a group? is it whoever hits loot or whoever tags the enemy? or does it take the highest loot drop rate in the party and apply that

@notiggy Regularly you have a 1/4 chance to upgrade an item from illustrious and mag, as there will be 4 rolls and only 1 can go up, and then a 1/7 chance to upgrade from epherium up. The armorers house, when used for crafting, has a default bonus proc that is 10% chance to be a glowing sealed gear, which will always open up into the upgradable kind.

@Roose_b Loot drop is based on whoever picks it up.

Hi, thanks for the questions, however, we do not think that providing such information to a playerbase will have positive outcome, therefore, in order to avoid any speculation on the forum we will not reveal the information.

Translation: You will all be pissed if we tell you the truth so you're better off not knowing.

But really, you can't explain any of the requests in the entire thread? Every single one is taboo?

At the end of day it's RNG some people get lucky and some don't. We have all seen the lucky streaks. I know one day I hope to get one

Hi, thanks for the questions, however, we do not think that providing such information to a playerbase will have positive outcome, therefore, in order to avoid any speculation on the forum we will not reveal the information.

I can half understand what you are saying for RNG rates, but what about the resilience and focus formula. I can not understand how this would have an adverse effect on the game by giving us this info. If anything it will encourage people to theorize more builds and open discussion on min/maxing.

Iirc there's a thread on the official forums where a group did several tests on Focus vs block/evasion/parry rates. I'll look up for you later.

RNG code in Archeage is not an easily explained one, and it is not just related to percentages/luck.

It is hidden for a reason.

Related to the amount of reductions pvp stats make, as admins mentioned wont be revealed.

Related to Glowing Proc from Armorers house, if i recall there were reddit discussions which can shed some light.
https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/38it84/weapon_and_armor_crafting_rarity_proc_chance/
https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/3psnvi/what_is_the_to_get_the_glowing_sealed_proc_on/
https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/5v91e5/anyone_know_the_glowing_proc_chance_at_a_armors/

RNG code in Archeage is not an easily explained one, and it is not just related to percentages/luck.
Could you at least tell us if /roll is tied to the same RNG that regrading and all that shit is based on? Possibly even just say what affects the rng, like position, time of day, et cetera? I'm not saying reveal the formula, but at least the inputs into the formula.

Could you at least tell us if /roll is tied to the same RNG that regrading and all that shit is based on? Possibly even just say what affects the rng, like position, time of day, et cetera? I'm not saying reveal the formula, but at least the inputs into the formula.
No, sorry. Only Admins can advise on that if they decide.
But they have already declined so i guess it will stay a secret ;)

Waaaaaa o_O

Edit: I frickin knew it. Early in the server I was getting many procs on TS Trees, when more and more people started doing them the procs slowly dropped off.

I wouldn't be surprised, if someone does what that one guy did in BDO with their files.

RNG requires communication with the server, if done, the hackshield is able to flag the network packets that do not allign with the client version and therefore ban. Altering any game files is not allowed, and it gets easily discovered nowadays.

Back