What's new

Hiram gear needs some love aswell.

We here on a private server too not have the same path as legacy, having to spend months just waiting for dailys to obtain scrolls while the top geared are already fully done with t2 upgrading in a single day. That just doesn't seem reasonable. They will have a big gear advantage for several months. This problem can be dealt with in different ways and not just mob drops.

This about sums it up. I can't even swap to a better weapon because all my awakening tries keep failing, as per usual. at this rate I might have a new weapon next week,and my armor, idk... it's depressing to think about.

I think once a day is a bit over kill and would lead to severe gear ramping, I don't really like the idea of time gates but at the same time its probably for the best that there is atleast some in the game to have people continually doing the dailies/helping others. I think a attempt every 2 days is good enough to satisfy players while also not just handing them stuff. But regardless of whatever comes out of this thread they should definitely do something to speed up the process to help the average player, there is a reason we play here and not official archeage.
I do think what Joey proposed is a good compromise.

Now dont kill me for saying this because i also use Hiram armor but I think Erenor T2 was needed at this point due to players in T3 epic hiram. Hiram gear is super tanky and the majority of players use it. Erenor is an investment and is the best gear in the game where Hiram is free but still very competitive gear. The amount of cost needed for Erenor even with the reduction is deserving not being hindered in the same fashion as hiram.

As far as gear ramping Joey is correct. It took me 2 1/2 months to get my full set of Hiram T3 with a Bow, shield x2, and lute. I was bored af for a very long time till they made the changes to commerce which put some well needed life back in the game. This new patch has also put some life back into the game! People are out doing quests as small groups and big raids. More peeps doing events to get some needed honor/labor/infusions ect... If we gear too fast the game gets boring but too long becomes tedious.

If we want some extra scrolls then i recommend the 2800 credit 28 day quest thing. It gives 15 extra scrolls a day and yes 2800 credits is a lot but this is a free game and ArcheRage needs to keep the lights on. Even if you dont want to spend money with boosts to labor/commerce you can easily buy the credits with in game gold and remain F2p

If anything players in T1/T2 need a custom buff, token, or 30 day timer while in that tier gear gain bonus xp so they can catch up faster but that can be a different thread.

Back