What's new

I have i Problem and a question

Wrex

@IronLady Hello i'm playing with my friends about a week but they will stop to play, and they cant sell me the tree houses, i can log in ir her account's just to pay taxes and nothing more?. I will not get ONE SINGLE SILVER OF THEM ACCOUNT

Its two account. Having lands and exploiting it is exactly as if u were getting silver, paying taxes certis on alt account is extra labor. Delete it or ban, cya.

Is complicated cause i already help him to construct both and is a very disputed spot i cant take risk

Then you have little choice but to do it as i stated, have them remove via demo and you claim.

If you enter into controlling his account, while logging in to said account to pay taxes. You have entered into the realm of multiply clients.

Then you have little choice but to do it as i stated, have them remove via demo and you claim.

If you enter into controlling his account, while logging in to said account to pay taxes. You have entered into the realm of multiply clients.
I just need some ADM reply, and i will re-check my options

Hey all,

This is out of my scope of judgement, sorry. I do think that by using his friends account to pay the land fees he is violating the two account policy, if it hasn't been violated already (if both accounts belong to the same owner, that is). I have zero proof of this, or of any rulebreaking and will need one of the other GMs to clarify the multi-account position on this.

Sorry guys and gals. Please try to keep it civil until proper judgement can be rendered.

@OP: In the meantime, I would not suggest logging in to the friend's account for any reason.

Hey all,

This is out of my scope of judgement, sorry. I do think that by using his friends account to pay the land fees he is violating the two account policy, if it hasn't been violated already (if both accounts belong to the same owner, that is). I have zero proof of this, or of any rulebreaking and will need one of the other GMs to clarify the multi-account position on this.

Sorry guys and gals. Please try to keep it civil until proper judgement can be rendered.

@OP: In the meantime, I would not suggest logging in to the friend's account for any reason.

r: 2105"]I just need some ADM reply, and i will re-check my options[/QUOTE]

I never logged in any my friends account never, we will playing togeter until last week, you can check it.

Going on your friend's account to do anything violates the account sharing rule. How about.. "can I just go on my girlfriend's account to do a siege? Can I go on my friend's account for a trade run? We really need gold to buy something, it's urgent! We play together, I swear."

You must get "your friend" to log-in or you have to wait for its demolition and be subjected to the free-for-all nature of land demos like everyone else. That's the game. You have no right to that land since it is not in your account and you will have no right to that land even when it demo's unless you manage to claim it.

A suggestion for next time, get your friend to pre-pay the taxes. They can be pre-paid for months iirc.

Can't you just get your friend to prepay a bunch of taxes and have them in your family ? They they shouldn't have to login that much. No need to be on their account

Going on your friend's account to do anything violates the account sharing rule. How about.. "can I just go on my girlfriend's account to do a siege? Can I go on my friend's account for a trade run? We really need gold to buy something, it's urgent! We play together, I swear."

You must get "your friend" to log-in or you have to wait for its demolition and be subjected to the free-for-all nature of land demos like everyone else. That's the game. You have no right to that land since it is not in your account and you will have no right to that land even when it demo's unless you manage to claim it.
It not envolve any gold transaction is not like a alt account, they just can login in their accounts and paying taxes but i dont want it, i just want to do it on the right way, with some ADM Orientation, i dont need 2 non active players log in just to pay taxes to me, and i dont have fear to say that cause i never violate any account rules.

Can't you just get your friend to prepay a bunch of taxes and have them in your family ? They they shouldn't have to login that much. No need to be on their account
yes they can still paying taxes, but idk until when, if some adm say me "dats is not legal" i will just demolish and save the spots with my farms, but i dont want this job

Sadly your best option is the demo it, if your friend full demos it they will keep the rez you shared with them to build it but you will not get anything, hopefully no one snipes your land but this is archeage and there is always that chance. At the end of the day your friend is quitting for what every reason and these are the consequences.

Call ur friend that he login and pay taxes for his account or he demolish and you place your treehouse

Careful of this rabbit hole. Everyone will alt accounts ( a lot already have) just to hold land
Exactly, i'm sure the rule of no alt account will stand strong and maybe thought PM this will be confirmed to Wrex that he can not log in to his friends account who quit playing just to play taxes so he can keep the tree-house that he does not own but did contribute resources too, It's the risk of helping people out, who knows when they will quit leaving you holding the bill.

Other case could be the admins transfer over the tree-house to Wrex, but that's a whole barrel of worms by it's self as i think i read somewhere they were not going to change the fact that you can not cert sell tree-houses so how would that be any different.

Back