What's new

I'm just little stupid kid

Coruscate

Oh drat.. The excruciatingly difficult process of making another forum account.. I am exhausted!
Anyway, former Grumpy Cat here! Account was banned for saying the truth, something the ArcheRage team is desperately trying to prevent.
So, you are breaking server rules, admitting that and think you are right? Player can't have more than 1 forum account but you've already created around 5.

Here it is:

1. ArcheRage is corrupt - you can buy second accounts, buy use of bots, buy your accounts back. ArcheRage is hurting for cash since they chased all decent players away and will do anything for money. Sounds familiar.. Oh yeah, Trion does that too!
Really? Any proofs? You are spreading misleading information and lies on forums and expect not to be banned here? Maybe I'll tell you something you don't know but breaking the rules is bannable.

2. ArcheRage doesn't want unpleasant topics to be discussed - forum accounts banned, players accused of bullshit and accounts banned right away to prevent a confrontation. Again this is so familiar! Yup, Trion again!
Check above comment.

3. There will be no other donation methods. The current one fits the ArcheRage team just fine and it has nothing to do with being hunted down by Trion (for Russian speakers, do visit the RU ArcheRage forums and RU gaming forums in general to find out why; it's an interesting story). For non-Russian speakers: Corruption is not this team's only vice. Donate with care.
Previous donation methods were closed by Trion. But sure, you know better.
Oh, by the way, you said we care about donations and getting more of them but then said donation methods that were very comfortable for players were closed by us?! Don't you think you said something stupid just now.

My dear Sparkle, it's obvious you will never get the difference between male and female but I am still waiting on that proof. Here's a reminder: You accused me of something because you had nothing else to say and banned my account to prevent me from asking for proof. You banned my second account asking the same. You banned my third account asking the same and I am sure this one will follow. I am enjoying this game, keep it up. The succession of banned accounts shows what this server has to offer better than anything I can say.
All the replies were provided and I'm not going to repeat. If you don't like them and don't want to read them, can't do anything with it.
I'm very sorry, I said "he". Yes, can't really get the difference between male and female through the screen of the monitor. My sincere apologies for this mistake.

So... where's that proof?? You slander and ban. Coward much? Yes, I know you have been called that before, I am not taking credit for the revelation.
You are going rounds repeating the same, spreading misleading info with no single proof and expecting for another ban as you know you did everything to get it.

I will do this periodically to test your speedy fingers and make sure some poor soul didn't join on a whim and try to toss you a penny. When will this pop up next? I might update the next one with quotes from former players and their lovely experience with ArcheRage. I am getting quite a collection, you have been busy! Sadly, doing so on this forum will not be much use. Whoever's left is lining your pockets or too attached to their pixels to care about the truth.
Maybe instead of talking nonsense and wasting our and your time, you'd go play the game? If you haven't noticed, we never banned your game account.
Oh, wait, you've noticed, I see you are still playing our "terrible" server.

To be continued....

Grumpy Cat
er.. the former Grumpy Cat (Thank you, Sparkle!)

Edit: All text in red is added by Administration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh drat.. The excruciatingly difficult process of making another forum account.. I am exhausted!
Anyway, former Grumpy Cat here! Account was banned for saying the truth, something the ArcheRage team is desperately trying to prevent.

Here it is:

1. ArcheRage is corrupt - you can buy second accounts, buy use of bots, buy your accounts back. ArcheRage is hurting for cash since they chased all decent players away and will do anything for money. Sounds familiar.. Oh yeah, Trion does that too!

2. ArcheRage doesn't want unpleasant topics to be discussed - forum accounts banned, players accused of bullshit and accounts banned right away to prevent a confrontation. Again this is so familiar! Yup, Trion again!

3. There will be no other donation methods. The current one fits the ArcheRage team just fine and it has nothing to do with being hunted down by Trion (for Russian speakers, do visit the RU ArcheRage forums and RU gaming forums in general to find out why; it's an interesting story). For non-Russian speakers: Corruption is not this team's only vice. Donate with care.

My dear Sparkle, it's obvious you will never get the difference between male and female but I am still waiting on that proof. Here's a reminder: You accused me of something because you had nothing else to say and banned my account to prevent me from asking for proof. You banned my second account asking the same. You banned my third account asking the same and I am sure this one will follow. I am enjoying this game, keep it up. The succession of banned accounts shows what this server has to offer better than anything I can say.

So... where's that proof?? You slander and ban. Coward much? Yes, I know you have been called that before, I am not taking credit for the revelation.

I will do this periodically to test your speedy fingers and make sure some poor soul didn't join on a whim and try to toss you a penny. When will this pop up next? I might update the next one with quotes from former players and their lovely experience with ArcheRage. I am getting quite a collection, you have been busy! Sadly, doing so on this forum will not be much use. Whoever's left is lining your pockets or too attached to their pixels to care about the truth.

To be continued....

Grumpy Cat
er.. the former Grumpy Cat (Thank you, Sparkle!)

I've been on this server off and on since day 1. It's their server, it's not run by a AAA company and they can do as they please. Slandering their product, development team, and moderators are obviously going to get you banned, its stated in the rules.

As for the banning/unbanning of accounts, its a very touchy subject and every account situation is very different and can be hard to make the right decision especially with the very minimal amount of moderators etc. but I believe they are doing the best they can. (I could be wrong but based on the amount of actual in-game moderation, I feel like they are lacking actually admin tools)

However, even if I was wrong, this is just a game man. If you don't like it, then just don't play it. Coming on the forums and ruining everyone else's experience just because you have a personal vendetta against the server is ridiculous, people can make their own opinions on the server and spend whatever amount of money on their own hobbies. Stop making accounts, nobody cares

Firstly, I'd like to say is that some points may be valid and most are not. This isn't another Trino. I've watched this server since it came about and have seen the stories and actions taken along with people complaining. That being said, No company,private server or anything is perfect. People make mistakes, in a world online you can not take everyones word as truth. Thats just the way it is. People will say anything to have their account unbanned.

If you see any Private server out there for any game, there is a cash shop. Servers aren't free nor is good hardware to keep up with player demand cheap.

As for the way of payment for donations, you can blame Trino's legal team for that one.

As for support and the way things are taken, Things with moderators and admins have become a lot better since the very start. They try to work with you when they can. However, once again, that being said, Its their server. They can choose how they want to run it. Until other servers establish themselves you have a choice. To play or not play.

As Epic stated "However, even if I was wrong, this is just a game man. If you don't like it, then just don't play it. Coming on the forums and ruining everyone else's experience just because you have a personal vendetta against the server is ridiculous, people can make their own opinions on the server and spend whatever amount of money on their own hobbies. Stop making accounts, nobody cares"

This is just a game. Don't waste your time and breath. You can be doing productive things in your life besides trying to prove a point or what not. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

P.s - If you want things to change for yourself, as far as your ability to play the server. Make a direct ticket or message sparkle & discuss these things. If you're really bent on playing here, just tell them you want to start fresh with them and leave things in the past. Not come on here trying to discuss personal matters pertaining to your situation.

Really? Any proofs? You are spreading misleading information and lies on forums and expect not to be banned here? Maybe I'll tell you something you don't know but breaking the rules is bannable.

People getting unbaned affter beign baned for alt accounts. Against some ppl that are obviously using multiple acaunts no actions are taken. I dont know if i am allowed to say names so will not, but just look on some farms in Rokhala and this masive alt operation also mermaid Tears in sandeep when some accounts log in once in a month and pay taxes "legit players". No idea why this is happening. And saying that someone from family is playing and its farmer is in most cases bullshit. Cuz if it so easy to have alt accounts i have 10 brothers that meaby want to start play on server and we all live together in one house and they love farm stuff.

Oh, by the way, you said we care about donations and getting more of them but then said donation methods that were very comfortable for players were closed by us?! Don't you think you said something stupid just now.

How many months this continue ? i even dont count anymore. Its administration problem they dont want our moneys their loss they have problem they cant fix also their loss ArcheRage team loosing a lot on this situation server to. I dont see point why would they do that intentionaly if they had other options.

Last edited:

People getting unbaned affter beign baned for alt accounts. Against some ppl that are obviously using multiple acaunts no actions are taken. I dont know if i am allowed to say names so will not, but just look on some farms in Rokhala and this masive alt operation also mermaid Tears in sandeep when some accounts log in once in a month and pay taxes "legit players". No idea why this is happening. And saying that someone from family is playing and its farmer is in most cases bullshit. Cuz if it so easy to have alt accounts i have 10 brothers that meaby want to start play on server and we all live together in one house and they love farm stuff.

How many months this continue ? i even dont count anymore. Its administration problem they dont want our moneys their loss they have problem they cant fix also their loss ArcheRage team loosing a lot on this situation server to. I dont see point why would they do that intentionaly if they had other options.

If somebody was reported having alt account and was unbanned after ban, that means proofs of not using alts was provided. We have many players that play with their family and if one of the family members is playing this server we can't forbid other family members to play. Every report is carefully checked and, of course, mistakes may take place, but well, some cases are really hard to confirm if that's an alt account or family member, friend, etc. If you have a 100% method of detection, please share it, we'll gladly use.
You also said there are players in game you see playing with alts and no actions from our side. But how should we know it if you just pass through and don't report such players? You see them - report. We'll make sure to investigate.

Regarding the donation methods, if all our efforts to find alternative ways of donations are not shared on public, that doesn't mean we are not trying to do anything. We are still searching for other methods that wouldn't be easily closed by Trion but no good alternatives have been found yet.

If somebody was reported having alt account and was unbanned after ban, that means proofs of not using alts was provided. We have many players that play with their family and if one of the family members is playing this server we can't forbid other family members to play. Every report is carefully checked and, of course, mistakes may take place, but well, some cases are really hard to confirm if that's an alt account or family member, friend, etc. If you have a 100% method of detection, please share it, we'll gladly use.
You also said there are players in game you see playing with alts and no actions from our side. But how should we know it if you just pass through and don't report such players? You see them - report. We'll make sure to investigate.

Regarding the donation methods, if all our efforts to find alternative ways of donations are not shared on public, that doesn't mean we are not trying to do anything. We are still searching for other methods that wouldn't be easily closed by Trion but no good alternatives have been found yet.

Ehh whatever i give up just solve problem with advance fishing bots plz, they are starting to be noticed and ppl will start suspecting soon whats going on.

Ehh whatever i give up just solve problem with advance fishing bots plz, they are starting to be noticed and ppl will start suspecting soon whats going on.

Screenshots and video please. If I don't know whom you are talking about, I have no way to check them and ban.
Send in Tickets if you have any of that.

Hello Sparkle,

My friend's account (Sirstormwell) got suspended because of "using cheat software" displayed in his account panel. My friend (Reza) and I submitted a ticket, himself included referring to our friend's issue. We have been waiting for a few hours now, and no replies. If you could have at least read our ticket that we've sent to you, please consider it.

I also have to mention that Sirstormwell didn't do anything wrong neither breaking the rule in the first place.

Hello Sparkle,

My friend's account (Sirstormwell) got suspended because of "using cheat software" displayed in his account panel. My friend (Reza) and I submitted a ticket, himself included referring to our friend's issue. We have been waiting for a few hours now, and no replies. If you could have at least read our ticket that we've sent to you, please consider it.

I also have to mention that Sirstormwell didn't do anything wrong neither breaking the rule in the first place.

This is a wrong place for ban appeal. If Ticket was submitted, please expect for reply there. All tickets are replied within 24-48 hours.
Only account owner can submit a Ticket regarding his account, no need to submit a Ticket for somebody else, as such ticket will be denied.

ok i will but its no use of
Screenshots and video please. If I don't know whom you are talking about, I have no way to check them and ban.
Send in Tickets if you have any of that.

I am submiting ticket in this moment took me 15 min to find one, but they just AFK (advance) fish how i can recognize wich one is bot and wich one is not they just use game mechanics on diferent accounts, rly I should report anyone who is advance fishing and i am not 100% sure its legit player ?

ok i will but its no use of

I am submiting ticket in this moment took me 15 min to find one, but they just AFK (advance) fish how i can recognize wich one is bot and wich one is not they just use game mechanics on diferent accounts, rly I should report anyone who is advance fishing and i am not 100% sure its legit player ?
Have you considered the fact that advanced fishing is also an afk automated activity when you get to 230k fishing? You literally just right click the skill, place on water and afk...

Have you considered the fact that advanced fishing is also an afk automated activity when you get to 230k fishing? You literally just right click the skill, place on water and afk...

Yes and thats why it is extremly easy to set up multiple account's to do it no need even any programs as i said they are already implemented. That wouldnt be a problem if u couldnt get 4k gold per account weekly. Now just multimple that by just whatever number of accounts u menage to create and have fun.

Last edited:
Yes and thats why it is extremly easy to set up multiple account's to do it no need even any programs as i said they are already implemented. That wouldnt be a problem if u couldnt get 4k gold per account weekly. Now just multimple that by just whatever number of accounts u menage to create and have fun.

Trust me when i tell you that they look for people using alts. If you see them, report them and submit it. I can assure that they will find the alt accounts & ban them. Also 4k gold/per week is very low. I see beginner players making 1k/4hours. Gotta know what to do, do it efficiently!

I've made 4k in my first 4 days of playing & thats starting from scratch without prime house locations etc.

Havockittys point isn't the amount of gold is a lot. But rather that they're still affectively bot farming money with no conciquence. The issue is they're right. To report every fisher they see is rather ludicrous, but there is a majority of people who do just afk fish while at work or something so they can return to no labor and instant gold.

Havockittys point isn't the amount of gold is a lot. But rather that they're still affectively bot farming money with no conciquence. The issue is they're right. To report every fisher they see is rather ludicrous, but there is a majority of people who do just afk fish while at work or something so they can return to no labor and instant gold.

Right, I afk fish when i got to bed or work. However the servers d'ces you eventually so its not too bad. As for the botting problem, I personally havent encountered any bots currently, not at sea or land.

go this 3 islands around fredich they sit there but i thing they getting smarter and just put bots in the midle of ocean, hard to call them bots just alt accounts. U see the problem starts when someone start using multiple accounts and multiply gold man many times than legit player would get.

Back