What's new

In game Event Times?

ZZavage

Might be somewhere on the forums already but haven't searched too hard yet, but, what time's will the major in game events occur?

Abyssal?
Kraken?
Red Dragon?
Halcyona?
Mistmerrow?
DGS?

One of the issues I, and many others, had on 3.0 Fresh start was that things like Kraken, abyssal, etc occurred in the middle of the day for West Coast time zones and were almost unable to ever attend these.

curious as to roughly what times you guys plan for these in game events to occur?

Ok found it..now to follow this up...What time zone is this based on? EST, CST or PST?

Lusca Awakening - 9:00 PM (everyday).
Abyssal Attack - 8:30 PM (Tues., Thu., Sat.).
Mourning Breath - 8:00 PM (Wed., Sat.).
Kraken - 6:30 PM (Tues., Thurs., Sat).
Mistmerrow Conflict - 10:00 AM / 3:00 PM /8:00 PM (everyday).
Battle of the Golden Plains -12:00 PM / 9:30 PM (everyday).

Boss respawn time "Delphinad Ghost Ship" - 12 hours

Ok found it..now to follow this up...What time zone is this based on? EST, CST or PST?

Lusca Awakening - 9:00 PM (everyday).
Abyssal Attack - 8:30 PM (Tues., Thu., Sat.).
Mourning Breath - 8:00 PM (Wed., Sat.).
Kraken - 6:30 PM (Tues., Thurs., Sat).
Mistmerrow Conflict - 10:00 AM / 3:00 PM /8:00 PM (everyday).
Battle of the Golden Plains -12:00 PM / 9:30 PM (everyday).

Boss respawn time "Delphinad Ghost Ship" - 12 hours

All of these times are based on EST, You can actually see this by checking https://na.archerage.to and you'll see Server Time at the top right next to server status :)

Good stuff. Yeah these times are way better.

On FS abyssal was at like 2:30 PST, kraken was at 12:30 PST, I was like cool I'm working...rip content...

We changed the times to be suited towards the vast majority of na from west coast to east coast working 9-5 on average

Other Servet is Full in RU lang, even the launcher lang is russian and all server announcements and the AH. I mean thats sad :(

Back