What's new

Is Queen's Purses Bugged?

Khaleesi

Hey guys I was wondering if Queen's Purses was bugged? I opened up 200 purses and only received silver but when opening Prince's Purse I get silver and materials.

what is your larceny at? queens purses are changed to account for larceny skill for items drops here

what is your larceny at? queens purses are changed to account for larceny skill for items drops here

Sorry I don't understand what you mean, my larceny isn't even at rank one yet. I was just thinking it could be bugged since Prince's Purses give materials while Queen's don't (in my experience of opening 200 queen and 20 prince purses)

I can confirm that since the update on Tuesday queen's purses do drop materials as they did in 2.9.
If you opened 200 and got nothing that sounds pretty strange. Maybe those purses were farmed before Tuesday's fix and weren't affected by it?

Only Queen's Purses are affected by larceny. All other purses remain the same and your larceny level doesn't really matter for them. @Khaleesi you need to improve your larceny for better Queen's Purses drop.

I'm at max larceny, opened 200 after the fix and got 1 sunpoint, 1 moonpoint and 1 fine fire. Seems similar to what I was getting before 3.0

At max larceny in 3.0 you should see similar results to what you received opening queens in 2.9.

The drop rates aren't great, and I'm not getting much stuff from them. However, I'm thrilled that you have compromised and look forward to better results when my larceny is maxed. Thank you for restoring this method of getting important in game items!

@Khaleesi I haven't farmed much since the fix, but per 3.0 I would get about 1-2 fine wave/fire per 200 purses and a few moonpoint or sunpoint...it seems near the same based on my very small sample.

Seems to be very positive results to date for everyone since the change :)

Yes, very positive results, thank you. A friend of mine who'd left the game when the queens purses were nerfed, returned the same day. He'd told me to let him know when it happened, but when I logged in that day he was already in game, farming and very happy about it.

Yes, very positive results, thank you. A friend of mine who'd left the game when the queens purses were nerfed, returned the same day. He'd told me to let him know when it happened, but when I logged in that day he was already in game, farming and very happy about it.
Nice glad to see people coming back :)

Back