What's new

Is there a final awnser if we can place land with lvl 1 or lvl 52?

blyce

Hey guys,

on RU I could place land with lvl 1 but I wonder if this time, its only possible with lvl 52.
I heared both a lot of times.

Is there a final and correct awnser about this?

P2W plots can be placed at level 1, they're available from the cash shop for 600 credits, you may need to buy some p2w tax certs
The 8x8 plot can be placed at level 10(15? i cant remember when the quest becomes available) it rewards the 8x8, and enough tax certs to place it.

Obtaining the 16x16 scarecrow isn't possible until you hit level 52, due to the quests leading up to it, and the quest itself, requiring you craft a trade pack, and get close to the destiniation.

Okey, then its just as normal AA, ty :)
biggest difference is you can't craft tax certs till 52, so you will have to pay to place your stuff down, also like Silver said the free 16x16 you need to be 52 also, were in normal AA a level one could swim and get the 16x16

In moral AA, you had to be lvl 40 to take the quest for 16x16 if i remember it right. It was a quest chain where we had to craft 3 packs.

biggest difference is you can't craft tax certs till 52, so you will have to pay to place your stuff down, also like Silver said the free 16x16 you need to be 52 also, were in normal AA a level one could swim and get the 16x16
You mean landrush is "Cash shop" only service?

blyce: lvl 30 is the requirement of 16x16 questline.

You can place land at level 1 on this client. You cannot complete the 16x16 quest before level 52 here because you are unable to craft the packs necessary.

You can just rush a house on mirage for 15 gilda and go place you'll need to buy about 25cents in land certs from the cash shop. You could even rush 30 gilda and buy 2 houses and go place and hold the spot for your farm at 52.

You can just rush a house on mirage for 15 gilda and go place you'll need to buy about 25cents in land certs from the cash shop. You could even rush 30 gilda and buy 2 houses and go place and hold the spot for your farm at 52.
Aka p2w landrus. :)
(you have to spend money to get land before zergs (lvl52). Our landrush will fail in that 0,25 dollars. :) )

Buying a game is p2w.
But you not buy the game. You "donate" real money to get service in the game of other company.
And you not "buy" the game in any MMO games. You have a rights to use the service and your account, but you are not the "owner" of the game.

Buying the rights to play the game is p2w
No. Because right to play is not advantage vs other players who have the right to play. If someone has not right to play that is not player in that game. "join in limitation" (example b2p games) is not p2w.

mikroman why do you even care ur a shit player and have amounted to nothing on every server not like itll change anything if u get a farm first or last

get a job u fucking peasant

To everybody losing their mind about land, remember that as a private server we will be lucky if we go past 1000 players online. If there's enough land on the official server including bots and people abusing with alts we should have enough land on our servers.

mikroman why do you even care ur a shit player and have amounted to nothing on every server not like itll change anything if u get a farm first or last

get a job u fucking peasant
I have job, little meaningless prehistoric life form. Go back to your cave! :)

Gardov:
Don't worry! We will have more players here than Trino has in average server. Free patron is nice bait.

Back