What's new

Is there a final awnser if we can place land with lvl 1 or lvl 52?

Aka p2w landrus. :)
(you have to spend money to get land before zergs (lvl52). Our landrush will fail in that 0,25 dollars. :) )
No, it's not "pay 2 win". 25 cents does not remotely constitute a "pay 2 win" offense, much less for something that does not constitute "winning".

This is a private server. You get patron for free. They need to finance themselves. They've already removed quite a few things from the cash shop. Their prices are over three times more affordable than Trino's.

At this point, you're just complaining for no reason. I can't wait for how you'll whine, two months down the road, that the reason why you're still in arcane gha shit gear with a t2 hasla weapon is because people who dropped 20 bucks on the game had a crazy advantage on you.

No, it's not "pay 2 win". 25 cents does not remotely constitute a "pay 2 win" offense, much less for something that does not constitute "winning".

This is a private server. You get patron for free. They need to finance themselves. They've already removed quite a few things from the cash shop. Their prices are over three times more affordable than Trino's.

At this point, you're just complaining for no reason. I can't wait for how you'll whine, two months down the road, that the reason why you're still in arcane gha shit gear with a t2 hasla weapon is because people who dropped 20 bucks on the game had a crazy advantage on you.
I mean I agree with you in what you just said there but you did kind of just agree with the dude your arguing with about it being pay2win when you said people who dropped (real life money) have an advantage on him. XD Which is the definition of p2w. >_> Think you should have quit at the second sentence. XD

p2w is p2w. We discuss about measures only. :)
The cost of this items is not big things in shop... if the server will live after some days or weeks too. Invest to private server with "donation system" in NA is a little bit gamble. But someones have bigger trust in incompetence of american cops, lawyers and Trino workers. :)

What kind of items can you purchase from said "cash shop?" Anyone know?
all items of original game version. Prices are in lower level, but this system has some strange output. (example: blue regrade charm is more expensive than yellow charm). "normal" materials and some better items are cheap as f*ck. (specialization snowflake = 60 credits, BiS tradeship storage chest = 200 credits)

Back