What's new

Land ownership and demo monopoly

Not in a shit guild, dont give a fuck about post count. My response just states that you're literally giving away hundreds of gold you could have made and put towards a weapon or another chunk of land or a boat or anything really, but you're the guy that'll be done playing AA in a few weeks anyway.

Please good sir, you flatter me with your text, but i can't help but wonder what the world would think if they see us talking together! Your reputation could be slandered and ran through the mud! I just couldn't bare it! Please good sir, find it in your heart to turn away now before the bonds of our creation become known to the world! *throws hand upon brow and glances the opposite direction*

Please good sir, you flatter me with your text, but i can't help but wonder what the world would think if they see us talking together! Your reputation could be slandered and ran through the mud! I just couldn't bare it! Please good sir, find it in your heart to turn away now before the bonds of our creation become known to the world! *throws hand upon brow and glances the opposite direction*
Wat?

Back