What's new

Laying down the law

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwark04

Hell Yeah. Get REKT all you hackers. To hell with all of you.

Too bad this wasn't done awhile ago but I'm giving a huge kudos to staff for ruthlessly banning these people. I truly hope they don't get unbanned.

There's people getting banned for using Mods authorized by the GMs, including ones that only change audio files and people who didn't do anything and still got flagged. At the same time, you have the same old cheaters using bots and speed hacks still playing. How is that justice?

There's people getting banned for using Mods authorized by the GMs, including ones that only change audio files and people who didn't do anything and still got flagged. At the same time, you have the same old cheaters using bots and speed hacks still playing. How is that justice?
What approved mod changes the audio files?

TFW i was banned. Havent cheated or done anything to warrant a ban and still havent gotten a response on my appeal. Just want to know what im banned for at this point :(

The Admins did not endorse or give the go ahead that the mods posted in that thread were safe. They asked to see them, they did not recommend them.

It is up to you to research what the mod actually changes, a bit of research goes a long way.

I know multiple people who hack and told me they did and they're all banned. They're also on these forums making arguments that are completely invalid in multiple threads. They hacked their asses off.

They're claiming they just happened to download a mod that was advertised as FOV but had other hacks in it but they knew absolutely what they were doing. What's a joke is how many hackers were running rampant here.

Ppl were using rengold's modpack or other modpacks which also had FOV mod in it but 90% of it was about editing other game files for ingame advantages. FOV mod is allowed and there are standalone versions of it just for that, use those, they are safe. Using it since first day, wasn't banned once. You guys are just pretending not doing anything wrong, but when you install this modpack you just ignore all those other options? Bitch please......those modpacks weren't banable on trinos servers that's why you all just were using it here and assuming it's safe.

They said several times in the forum that it was legal. If you ask people to donate you money, at least do your fucking "job" properly. Not enough people to do it? The money divided only by 2 feels great, doesnt it?
This whole situation is a joke.

You just used the word "donate". That's your choice. I feel like a lot of people are forgetting the fact that this is a private server. They're doing the best they can.

They're not a AAA company with numerous teams working on this.

(This thread should be in Off-Topic)

he money divided only by 2 feels great, doesnt it?

Lol you think all the money is going to those two? Not only does a portion of what they make have to go to their 3rd party provider(s), not only does it go to their company which then pays its workers accordingly, not only does it go to the server itself, but they usually have to be careful with adding players to their staff (read: actual staff, not forum mod) due to security risks involved.

More importantly, people need to realize that they are in fact a company at heart, and not your charity. They're not going to sit back and let their players burn if they can reasonably help, but they can't take care of everyone at once. Their staffing for this game consists of only 2 so far, and unlike what the quoted seems to think, they're probably not getting paid extra as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back