What's new

Login Tracker Changes

Should Warrior Medals be added back to the login tracker.

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Mehs

To meet the needs of the current playerbase, could we go back to having warrior medals in the login tracker? At this point I feel it would be fine to replace gilda stars and/or the un-stackable synthium stones with the increasingly needed warrior medals.

Any thoughts?

To meet the needs of the current playerbase, could we go back to having warrior medals in the login tracker? At this point I feel it would be fine to replace gilda stars and/or the un-stackable synthium stones with the increasingly needed warrior medals.

Any thoughts?
Can you elaborate why you feel there is an increasing need for warrior metals? There is no chatter about this anywhere.

Actually an official response on increasing Warrior Metals was already made by Sparkle.

Though there are multiple ways in game to obtain Warrior's Medals are already present in game, we'd still like to know players thoughts on why they think warrior medals are more needed in login tracker than any other items.
We'd like to hear players opinion, what items are according to players need to be switched in daily login tracker to Warrior Medals?

There is not a greater need for warriors medals in the login tracker. Both gilda stars and the synthium stones are valuable and shouldn't be replaced. I think the login tracker should be tweaked a little, but not with warrior medals.
If warrior medals are to be increased, it should come from the rifts, in my opinion. They could be added as quest rewards.

I think the login tracker is mostly fine how it is, I really enjoy the rewards we get from it because they're all very useful. It'd be nice if we could somehow choose between the bound synthiums stones and something else since their usefulness only goes so far.

Can you elaborate why you feel there is an increasing need for warrior metals? There is no chatter about this anywhere.
The need just arose from people being too busy to attend all the events to maximize the daily warrior medals. And with the increasing population of the Nation and Pirate faction I felt like we could revert back to medals being in the tracker as they were before. I honestly don't see how the gilda stars are valuable since 1 pack a day by clipper to either east or west would net you more.

Though there are multiple ways in game to obtain Warrior's Medals are already present in game, we'd still like to know players thoughts on why they think warrior medals are more needed in login tracker than any other items.
We'd like to hear players opinion, what items are according to players need to be switched in daily login tracker to Warrior Medals?

It can replace the Bound Lucid Synthium Stones that most people just trash anyways, especially since they don't stack and eats inventory if anyone tries to "save them for later".

Back