What's new

Looking for some advice.

Mrgarydos

I'm a total noob when it comes to AA probably played it about an hour total. I'm looking create either a Dark Knight type char with heavy armor/2h weapon but has dots/dark magic abilities. From what I've looked at Executioner might be the best for this?

Or another type of class Im interested in would be like a Barbarian style, Leather armor, dual wield axes. Be able to rush people down and go ham. Not to sure what class this would fall under?

Any help advice or tips are greatly appreciated!
Thank You!!

Darkrunner fits what you described, but as said it's the most popular class especially for early into a server. Shadowblade and Blighter are good alternatives.

I'm a total noob when it comes to AA probably played it about an hour total. I'm looking create either a Dark Knight type char with heavy armor/2h weapon but has dots/dark magic abilities. From what I've looked at Executioner might be the best for this?

Or another type of class Im interested in would be like a Barbarian style, Leather armor, dual wield axes. Be able to rush people down and go ham. Not to sure what class this would fall under?

Any help advice or tips are greatly appreciated!
Thank You!!

I think Executioner is an awesome class, yet very underplayed by a lot of people almost unplayed on official AA

I think Executioner is an awesome class, yet very underplayed by a lot of people almost unplayed on official AA

I didnt play 2.9 but from all the sources I read before starting 3.0 Executioner became very popular as a counter to shadowblade which was apparently a highly used class in 2.9.

I didnt play 2.9 but from all the sources I read before starting 3.0 Executioner became very popular as a counter to shadowblade which was apparently a highly used class in 2.9.

Yeah, there were a few, but I thought it was still good even in 3.5 patch. One of my favourite classes even though Melee was my off spec.

I agree, the economy completely broke in 3.5

Well yeah, they broke trade packs and nobody ever did them again and erenor gear was a travesty for Fresh start people. They didnt get to free farm their server like legacy did for ages.

Spellsingers are glass cannon mages. So the appropriate weapon would be the Staff hope you one shot someone before they oneshot you.

Back