What's new

Looking for some advice.

Well yeah xD Are you gonna be east or west?

Im not sure yet, I really wanna go East, but the people I might be playing with wanna go West I think :eek: Probably end up going East though. I played West for 3 years and almost 14k hours

Im not sure yet, I really wanna go East, but the people I might be playing with wanna go West I think [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]:eek:[/bcolor] Probably end up going East though. I played West for 3 years and almost 14k hours
If you want, you can join me and my friends, im a Founder and played at Beta. and we have some experianced players. We are east.

If you want, you can join me and my friends, im a Founder and played at Beta. and we have some experianced players. We are east.

I'll let you know, if I end up not playing with them and going East, just wanna be in a guild that will get to level 4 pretty quick for cloak etc.

I'm a total noob when it comes to AA probably played it about an hour total. I'm looking create either a Dark Knight type char with heavy armor/2h weapon but has dots/dark magic abilities. From what I've looked at Executioner might be the best for this?

Or another type of class Im interested in would be like a Barbarian style, Leather armor, dual wield axes. Be able to rush people down and go ham. Not to sure what class this would fall under?

Any help advice or tips are greatly appreciated!
Thank You!!

Sounds like your looking for a Skull-knight,Doomlord Dreadnought or Defiler style play.

Skullknight is your offensive mageball charge in CC and aoe blowstuff up tank.
Doomlord is the closest your going to get to a Shadowknight or Dark Knight because of the skillsets.
Dreadnought is more of a scout tank-high mobility, CC, Dots ect..very usefull
Defiler is a stand and fight tank, very limited mobility TONS of CC most i have played This is your Front line defense tank.

Hexblade is more of an offensive fighter kinda like a hordebreaker.

Last edited:
Spellsinger, Spellsong, gypsy=staff
Reaper,Daggerspell,Enigmatist =Scepter and shield.
Reaper and enigmatist = staff or obs. katana and dagger.(deppends on playstyle) You wont do shit with sheald or youll need to have legend or myth weap + good armor with that sheald

Back