What's new

lucky points and regrade prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganjarhea

I hate to be the guy that complains., but I feel like regrades and lucky points are so expensive now that something needs to be done asap.

Population and economy are tied together. If people can't afford to regrade, they lose interest in the game and prices continue to rise even more, snowball effect.

From a player's standpoint, regrading has become way too expensive unless you are rich or p2w. I personally have a bunch of gold in the bank but there's still no way I'm paying 1000g+ for a luckymoonpoint. There's really no reason the prices should be as high as they are, it makes the game much less fun. Dumping some regrade materials into the economy is good for the players, which is good for the game.

Please please address this problem sooner rather then later. If we start losing players because regrading is unobtainable, then it is already too late to fix. Regrading is a key part of the game, it needs to be treated as such.

I know there's supposed to be a queens fix coming, but that won't be enough, that will only help the luna a little bit. Currently lucky suns and moons are barely available at all. The golden ruins event was nice, but basically needs to be everyday for a few hours in order to get the regrade market back to what it was.

Suggestions :
Extend the goldenruins event, and also scale the rewards! It make no sense that 100 'stones' gets you either a lucky sun.moon or star. Sun has most value, people will obviously just get suns and sell them. So this in turn brings no lucky moons or stars into the market except by people that are bad at math and logic.

bring back that diving event (once a week?) where you go look for sunken treasure chests and you get fine luna, regrade materials, lucky fragments etc...

Allow us to exchange gilda or merit or medals for bound luckys/resplendants...

Come on something...throw us a bone here. Devs please keep in mind these are consumable items. Even if the market accidentally gets overflooded, the items will get consumed and the market rebounds quickly to what it was. this give you some leeway to test things out.

Suggestions welcome. The devs seems to be pretty good at listening to the players here at archerage. so let's all speak up and try to work out this issue out before it gets worse.

respawn timers of auroria logs and water is the same as the vanilla version as compared to the other boosted rates, you might want to get devs to look into that. it will definitely help prices by increasing supply into game.

While I'm not weighing in on whether I'm for or against this persons ideas, I have to say they do have a good point about Lucky Sun/Moonpoints being consumable, and quite often without any result.

I can't count the times I've regraded a bunch of gear only to have zero return in terms of upgraded item.

Also, we very much want people to be regrading. The failures far outweigh the successes and every regrade attempt is more gold out of the economy. We want that gold sink functioning.

respawn timers of auroria logs and water is the same as the vanilla version as compared to the other boosted rates, you might want to get devs to look into that. it will definitely help prices by increasing supply into game.
You're confusing regular points with the normal points that Braziers produce.

OP is talking about Lucky ones, available in very small numbers outside of the Loyalty shop.

The reason for the price jump is that multi-accounters have been cracked down on and people dont have dozens of accounts to draw luckies from where the prices stabilize at will be the place where they should be based on the supply and demand of the market. They were cheaper than they should have been, Im fine with adding more content to get things like luckies but if we have too many ways to get them they will become less valuable and the events for them will become pointless. There is a balance and you dont want to just ask for more and more and not expect people to get bored.

The reason for the price jump is that multi-accounters have been cracked down on and people dont have dozens of accounts to draw luckies from where the prices stabilize at will be the place where they should be based on the supply and demand of the market. They were cheaper than they should have been, Im fine with adding more content to get things like luckies but if we have too many ways to get them they will become less valuable and the events for them will become pointless. There is a balance and you dont want to just ask for more and more and not expect people to get bored.

Tell it to the community, the players are already leaving the server.

They should just make a NPC selling regrades scrolls and luckies, so everyone will be able to regrade with a fair price.

But people that make money selling those will call me stupid, they say it cuz they are too greedy or never played another game where the gameplay was havier focused on gear upgrading or both.

i would have to agree with OP. right now, lucky sun is at 2k. thats more than 1k credits per. OP is onto something about an event maybe once a week that lets us obtain luckies.

You're confusing regular points with the normal points that Braziers produce.

OP is talking about Lucky ones, available in very small numbers outside of the Loyalty shop.
oh my bad, when OP said regrades and luckies i thought ht meant normal and resplendent ones

If you all search in this forum you'll find out that this problem started a loong time ago. Alot of us tried to ask for changes to the server but they were attended in a wrong way. If you want to fix the item's economy all you have to do is put lucky points in world bosses. We need a flood of lucky points in the AH so new players can achieve their items before giving up.. Just imagine having lucky points being dropped by Cr and Gr bosses. We would have alot of luckies, therefore ppl would regrade and we would see divines at the AH like it should be.. Please, all i ask for you players is to not give up. Keep asking for changes. The Devs will listen to us, they have made awesome changes to the server so far! Maybe if we all keep pushing 1 thing at a time we might achieve our goals, and hopefully fix the economy.

Tell it to the community, the players are already leaving the server.

People are leaving because of fresh start it happens I still think this is the best version of Archeage there is but some people just want the fresh start experience. Theres nothing that can be done about that just make the game we have as good as possible for the ones that are left playing.

Lots of players on fresh start are also thinking of coming to our server already. Just wait, Trion will do their progression and lots of people will migrate... I already know 4-5 people thinking of coming over.. Now is the time to advance and get ahead for when waves of players return

Lots of players on fresh start are also thinking of coming to our server already. Just wait, Trion will do their progression and lots of people will migrate... I already know 4-5 people thinking of coming over.. Now is the time to advance and get ahead for when waves of players return
i also heard trino put a bunch of regrade shit on marketplace and people already have epics 4 days in. lol

Me and my guild went out to the event on friday, the pvp was a blast and in about an hour we collected ~50 of the shards. It isn't like we were being starved of them, and we were doing pretty well. And I mean, even if a guild dominated the entire event it wouldn't even be worth the 3 hours. The prices need to be scaled back, right now it is 100 shards for a lucky sunpoint, it should instead be around maybe 40-50, and could we also make the zone give honor per kill if that is possible during events? Thanks.

10k gold for 2 regrades from celestial xD. In that siruation is better to gather gold and buy epic for 80k gold. That logic kill gold sink and our inflation will hit moon soon.

i also heard trino put a bunch of regrade shit on marketplace and people already have epics 4 days in. lol

Have you read the patch notes?

Please do, archeage became less rng in later patches

And those regrades are 30g ea that's 3 rookborne to falcorth packs ez

Have you read the patch notes?

Please do, archeage became less rng in later patches

And those regrades are 30g ea that's 3 rookborne to falcorth packs ez

I am really shocked to hear they would give the players anything especially considering trions extreme money grubbing tactics. Knowing trions past behavior when they make one thing easier they usually make 10 other things grindy and expensive. Considering how long people have complained about the higher end gear being expensive and to pay to win, coupled with them bleeding people, it was within their interest to do something.

Last edited:
10k gold for 2 regrades from celestial xD. In that siruation is better to gather gold and buy epic for 80k gold. That logic kill gold sink and our inflation will hit moon soon.
Inflation is already skyhigh tho. When you browse for divine items in the AH you find at max 1 page only. Should be dozens of pages. Lucky points should be selling for 500g max, not 2.5k :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back