What's new

Lusca & Abyssal Timing for EU players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanins

Hello,
is it possible to do something about this? Lusca& abyssal attack starts when here is 4 AM. You know.... we europeans are sleeping....
Current configuration is:
Lusca Awakening - 9:00 PM (everyday).
Abyssal Attack - 8:30 PM (Tues., Thu., Sat.).

Is it possible to split the events with different times, or add events on the other days (Monday , etc...) when here is 22.00 GMT ?

I'll just reply with the information researched in the forum:

Those events have been adjusted and set on the top peaks of population, where the highest ammount of people can participate

As it was aready told in a lot of threads, this is a North American server(I'm not from north america), i don't think theres much to be discussed there, someones always going to be affected when we look at the time zones, thats why we have two archerage servers.

Last edited:
The timing doesn't and shouldn't be affected. I believe this was already discussed in the past and the verdict was no times will not change nor will the event happen more than once a day

As someone who ran the public lusca raid for west many times in the past at 2AM I found that it really wasn't an issue for even myself. the event time is fine for the majority and that is what it caters too.

Was about to make a forum post about this.

The timing is way off for EU players who happen to have a real life :p

Waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning is abit to much, would love to participate in these events if they can be done 2 times a day ?

Or maybe in the near future its posible to create an EU server ?

Once again this has been discussed several times with admins responding to this request. This is a NA server and the event times are based as such. We do have a EU server based on EU time zone with an English client as well.

It has also been mentioned by a lot of eu players that the current eu server is more established than say NA.. a lot of new plays came to this private server because it was new (I knew of the na server way before eu).. I wouldn't want to drop everything iv worked hard for on na to start again on eu.. with that said I wouldn't encourage current plays to leave for another server.. any1 currently playing na can see the player base is declining regardless of what the admina state. I'm sure with a little thought the administration can make it fair for both eu and na timezones.. don't get me wrong the change to daylight saving wad a huge step but there are still a large amount of the eu player base being effected

It has also been mentioned by a lot of eu players that the current eu server is more established than say NA.. a lot of new plays came to this private server because it was new (I knew of the na server way before eu).. I wouldn't want to drop everything iv worked hard for on na to start again on eu.. with that said I wouldn't encourage current plays to leave for another server.. any1 currently playing na can see the player base is declining regardless of what the admina state. I'm sure with a little thought the administration can make it fair for both eu and na timezones.. don't get me wrong the change to daylight saving wad a huge step but there are still a large amount of the eu player base being effected
You seem to know a lot about the population on the server (It's actually grown not declined) and we are not asking people to leave we are giving them choices. This is why we have 2 servers one on EU and one on NA. The time for the events on the NA server is on NA time zone and will not change. Thanks!

I am saying this from a players point of view not from a database.. Raids generally don't fill, you can sit for hours trying to get a group going to do content (except reset raids), you don't see people in open worlds, general chats can be dead for hours with no reply.. the list goes on.. i find it hard to believe the servers growing and until theirs some proof ill stick to what i see.

Anyway! this thread isn't about server pop.. you are saying "don't like the server times that NA offers! tough, go play EU instead. By doing this you have to lose EVERYTHING you have gained on NA and start again on EU.. where you then spend a good amount of time leveling, gearing and spending money on credits for marketplace items. All this while battling against the current players that have been around for 8-10 months already. Not something most players will do.. A choice you say!? well fine ill remain on the NA Server.. oh wait, theres nothing to do!

I play on NA because of long time friends, I also work hours which allow me to attend abit of NA content(Usually play from 8am until 3-4am EU). From who iv met and seen ingame a decent chunk of your playerbase are EU and shutting them out of Content isnt the right direction to take, but thats my take on this! Afterall it is your game and you can do as you will, i just wouldnt shut down player ideas before getting feedback!

"and will not change" - Good talk! :)

The majority of players is still NA and that's why events were set at time good for the majority. There will always be somebody for whom time will not work or will not be comfortable. Even in real world there is no such situation when everybody is satisfied.

Once again, time was set according the majority of players activity. Same additional events but in separate time can't be added as it will have a ruining effect. The only possible change is to move time of Lusca Awakening and Abyssal Attack. But this time we have now was previously discussed and chosen as the best one by the majority of playerbase.

You mean the Russian server ?

Many Russians refuse or cant speak english so its only normal that almost every EU player goes to NA server...

Thanks for the info i suppose :(

You seem to know a lot about the population on the server (It's actually grown not declined) and we are not asking people to leave we are giving them choices. This is why we have 2 servers one on EU and one on NA. The time for the events on the NA server is on NA time zone and will not change. Thanks!

We are here cause Archerage is better than Trion, or it should be, We (EU players ) came to this server cause of the English language on Chat, not only for NPCs ( english translate) , the EU server is about Russian people even if you have a patch to translate the game, you don't have a patch to translate what players are saying. We don't want to delete ours accounts (6 months old , hard work) and start a new on EU/RU server, keep in mind this is not "Street Fighter" or "Fifa" or "need for Speed" , this is a game with progression, we don't role to another server like that.

@Sparkle I think maybe just go back 1 or 2 hours on abyssal and luscas should be enough for EU players

We are here cause Archerage is better than Trion, or it should be, We (EU players ) came to this server cause of the English language on Chat, not only for NPCs ( english translate) , the EU server is about Russian people even if you have a patch to translate the game, you don't have a patch to translate what players are saying. We don't want to delete ours accounts (6 months old , hard work) and start a new on EU/RU server, keep in mind this is not "Street Fighter" or "Fifa" or "need for Speed" , this is a game with progression, we don't role to another server like that.

@Sparkle I think maybe just go back 1 or 2 hours on abyssal and luscas should be enough for EU players
Sparkle and Ariess have already denied any chance of adjusting the time of the event. This doesn't need to be discussed further as it was already dealt with

Sparkle and Ariess have already denied any chance of adjusting the time of the event. This doesn't need to be discussed further as it was already dealt with

You think contentment brings happiness ? It's never a good thing to just be content. Nothing changes if you follow the road thats placed for you, its better to build the road yourself. In short: Just accepting something because it's said, will never change it for the better.

You think there is a large influx of these threads or replies because people are happy and the population is as stated ?

No ........ The population is speaking up because it doesnt match the needs of said population.
Something needs to give, because event times are in a long line of issues that people seem to be having a gripe with. Its better to accommodate, than to declare you know best and not change a thing.

Hey. The server admins could always compensate the EU players with credits purchased with creation of a character on the EU server (which is Russian btw and Russia is a country where 80% of its land mass is in Asia. Only the server location is in the EU, not the playerbase.) ....... But then NA players will be complaining the server is dead. You cant win. NA players like to point out how this is their server and how its all "fine", until those players move on and you notice the massive gaping void they left and how much of the population they really made up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back