What's new

maybe show fails

michael

All i see is ppl getting gear i would like to see the fails. Sorta like on BDO. Makes me feel like my account is cursed because i can't get anything regraded.

Not sure if that would be possible and if it was implemented you would have constant failure alerts appearing on your screen. The reason you only see the successes is because it makes them less common of an alert

This subject has been discussed by the community a while ago and most players decided they don't want to see failures on their screen as it's annoying.

Sounds cool .... wait .... didn't it just broke 50 sails to reach 1 epic ... mmm ... how many people had this server again? ... OH! boy ... the server is gonna DDOS my PC lol ... nope, not cool

Simple option to have a check box to turn it on or off in option would stop ppl from having to see it if they did not want to. Get a better computer if it can't handle a lil data.

A while back for obvious spam reason the community said no to this idea. To be honest some players complain that there is too much spam as it is with the success being broadcast in game.

A while back for obvious spam reason the community said no to this idea. To be honest some players complain that there is too much spam as it is with the success being broadcast in game.

Then make a check box to turn that on or off. That way ppl who who want to see still have the option

Whats the point? Like no, seriously. Whats the point? So you can feel better when you fail a few regrades? Its just spam, staff could be devoting themselves to many more useful things...

Whats the point? Like no, seriously. Whats the point? So you can feel better when you fail a few regrades? Its just spam, staff could be devoting themselves to many more useful things...

Well if all i ever see is my fails and everyone else gear going divine or epic makes it seem like some accounts are just not going to get the gear. If that's the point that some accounts don't get their gear regraded then, what's the point in playing the game if all i can get is celestial. I know someone who's account is bull and gets stuff all the time even from open box's. open around 130 box yesterday what do i have to show. Compainin food...

The RNG is not account-based. It's based on server time and an unknown formula used to calculate random numbers. But that formula doesn't use your account information to determine whether or not you succeed.

The RNG is not account-based. It's based on server time and an unknown formula used to calculate random numbers. But that formula doesn't use your account information to determine whether or not you succeed.

Where did u get ur info from? How do it find out what the best times to regrade are?

Last edited:
Where did u get ur info from? How do it find out what the best times to regrade are?

Because it's stupid, would be a horrible business decision for XL Games, and if that ever got out that the system was designed like that, XL games would be totally destroyed.

You don't have to see the source code or even ask because the notion of that being the case is just that dumb.

Because it's stupid, would be a horrible business decision for XL Games, and if that ever got out that the system was designed like that, XL games would be totally destroyed.

You don't have to see the source code or even ask because the notion of that being the case is just that dumb.
so ur calling yourself stupid? your the one that said it. i did not believe you so i was challenging ur on proving it with ur source. on the off chance you had prof, why not ask?

Well if all i ever see is my fails and everyone else gear going divine or epic makes it seem like some accounts are just not going to get the gear.

FYI RNG is not based on Account!... Sometimes i open 1 RNG Box and got the Best item on it and sometimes took hundreds more but no. Sometime ago, it took me 1 Resplen Scroll to get to Epic from Divine and also spend all of my fortune and still get nothing.. I know RNG sucks.. but this is how the game is designed

Its not about not being able to hangle the msgs, but to prevent you from losing space in your screen. Its annoying when someone regrades sails because they usually do alot at a time, imagine how many he also broke trying to get a high grade.. It would be a constant flood. Also, that could potentially make someone who broke an good item be a victim of trash talk. If someone breaks an epic or legendary ppl could potentially flame that person

Its not about not being able to hangle the msgs, but to prevent you from losing space in your screen. Its annoying when someone regrades sails because they usually do alot at a time, imagine how many he also broke trying to get a high grade.. It would be a constant flood. Also, that could potentially make someone who broke an good item be a victim of trash talk. If someone breaks an epic or legendary ppl could potentially flame that person

But ......... This is a game about shit talking, trolling and scamming.

Back