What's new

Modified client - disconnect

Rambam

I just modified client popup and disconnected ingame. But I was able to log on again. I dont have any modified files. I am not using FOV or any other mod. The only active programs are opera, discord and battleping. I dont want to be accused of cheating. Please let me know how I can help to clarify the issue or to avoid it again.

Thanks.

same thing happened to me now says my accounts banned put in a ticket but have yet to have a response on it

Hi,

@Rambam, please try to repair the Client or better, reinstall the game using torrent file.
@cheif, all details regarding the reason of the ban you will get in the ticket.

the ban system is flawed , FoV mod and KR Font mod are both legal yet i have still been banned and gotten this warning

the ban system is flawed , FoV mod and KR Font mod are both legal yet i have still been banned and gotten this warning

System works as intended. Your message is not related to the thread subject, hence, submit a ticket, so that we could provide you with the details of the ban.

@IronLady im not banned atm , i said before that ive been banned for the modified game file thing before.
Ah, misunderstood you. The mods you've mentioned are legal true, but some ppl are using rather different mods under the guise of FOV and KR mods. Anyways, each case must be analyzed separately.

The same problem, the difference is that I used the files from the original AA folder, I think this is the conflict with the server, how to solve it? since I can not install the game through the client
@IronLady @Sparkle

Last edited:
The same problem, the difference is that I used the files from the original AA folder, I think this is the conflict with the server, how to solve it? since I can not install the game through the client
@IronLady @Sparkle

Why did you use files from from the original AA folder instead of using the proper files?

the launcher does not work. 'Failed to update". I don't have Utorrent, so I had the bad idea to copy the files from the AA folder, I opened the launcher and it worked, I thought everything was fine...my account is blocked... bad idea. @Sparkle

I'll use the torrent

Back