What's new

My problem with people asking for free land instead of “working” for it.

Kaddaj

I apologize in advance for the terrible English. It's not my native language.

Well, after reading a post well explanatory about lack o lands for players

I see a few GREAT PROBLEMS with a solution requested by the post

1st: Land limit: I farm my Aging for Ladder of Cheese so 3 spots will not be viable. I need spots for:

Lemons, Dairy Pen, and a Mining Drill ... Plus Space for the Aging Ladder

On the moment I got 4 spots and still using spots from 2 friends and still not good enough

2nd: What happened to who first comes first service of the initial spirit of the Archeage ?

3rd: So in short history, your saying that I was online all day waiting for the server to be open. I missed a day of work level a character to the 30, I collected 60 Gilda Stars I bought around 2k of credits for 1 additional scarecrow, I farmed for 6 DAYS stones and wood and got robbed 2 to 3x in the area for being low gear, and had to ask help of friends to get gold, stones and wood to build my farms and I guarantee that other people went through the same problems or difficulties that I passed , for people who just arrived and get free land with NO EFFORT at all?
Kinda unfair don’t u think??

4th: Why not wait as Aurora lands will be available before creating such a detailed post and lacking certain essential information as other forms of get land like farming gold and BUYING LAND ....... Like piracy, purse, sale, sale of items, labor sale, illegal plantations (yes I planted tree in some points of Aurora and Haranya to collect for lack of space in my lands) sale and regrading of items, credit purchase and so on?

5th: I have some prints of 2 to 6 hours or playing on the server showing land to buy. And people willing to sell.
Yes i am one o those i sold my land on auroria cause of the excessive pvp on Golden and im undergeared.

I want to make it clear at any point that I do not consider myself a Land Lord, I use ALL as my land in the production of cheese, and this is the safest way I have managed to make gold more and again and my effort to keep them,take care and time, Do not count for anything ??? Why not punish those responsible for multi-acc and other things instead of punishing who is really striving for land ??? And people who got banned their land still on the ground?? If they are them why not wait for them to disappear and their payments end?

Again I apologize for the terrible English.

Plus i bet a lot of People play for CRAFT and then Conquer
I felt obliged to express myself and try to defend the interests of some players like me who use land for gold not for show or just to be a dick...

Attachments

• land 4.jpg
    land 4.jpg
    654.2 KB · Views: 422
  • lands 2.jpg
    lands 2.jpg
    865.8 KB · Views: 364
  • lands 3.jpg
    lands 3.jpg
    800.6 KB · Views: 392
  • lands.jpg
    lands.jpg
    864.5 KB · Views: 374
I don’t really understand the issue here? My friends and I all started day one of the server and we all got land. That is always how Archeage has been. Are you upset that it’s easy to hold so many plots because of the sheer amount of labor you are given? I have a 28x28 and 5 16x16’s and have no problem paying taxes, and I have a friend that has 5 28x28’s and 4 16x16’s and he still pays taxes with ease. I don’t see any plausible reason there would be a land cap. If you wanted land should have been here Day one.

Im in the same mind of thinking, i worked hard to rush 2x16 farms and a 24x cottage (my none cash shop lands). I then rushed to the area i wanted in TC. If i can do all this while under the influence of Vodka (soooo much vodka), people who didn't have no excuse.

As for people coming later in the game, who don't have land ... It's tough really, grind the gold like those who come a year after them will.
It's not like there is an endless supply of land, it will run out no matter if you put a 1 house/1 farm limit in place.

Like the way u just trash talk with no reasonable answer ^^

If u can make DECENT gold with only 3 lands be my guest
define decent. im at 3,3k gear with freighter and only have 3 lands. well now im down to 2, cause i sold one.
imo thats decent enough.

edit: im not talking about limiting it to 2 or 3 plots. but nobody needs to have 10+ plots.

edit 2:
5 28x28’s and 4 16x16’s and he still pays taxes with ease.
these people are the problem.

define decent. im at 3,3k gear with freighter and only have 3 lands. well now im down to 2, cause i sold one.
imo thats decent enough.

edit: im not talking about limiting it to 2 or 3 plots. but nobody needs to have 10+ plots.

edit 2:

these people are the problem.

How is that a problem? He uses all of his land and plants 400-500 cedars a day and gets anywhere from 1-4 TST a day he makes money off his land and hasn’t even considered selling it. Hes played since day one and is a hardcore player.

the problem is that: new players will join, realise there is no available land and leave. then the server will be a ghosttown rather sooner than later, just like trions servers. do you really think the only reason why trions servers are empty is the p2w aspect?

the problem is that: new players will join, realise there is no available land and leave. then the server will be a ghosttown rather sooner than later, just like trions servers. do you really think the only reason why trions servers are empty is the p2w aspect?

You’re kidding right? If the land isn’t taken then someone else will take it. It’s not like there is a sign on every piece of land that says “THIS SPOT IS RESERVED FOR NEW PLAYERS.” That’s ridiculous do you really think that is the way land would be if people didn’t have 5-10 plots to their name?

You’re kidding right? If the land isn’t taken then someone else will take it. It’s not like there is a sign on every piece of land that says “THIS SPOT IS RESERVED FOR NEW PLAYERS.” That’s ridiculous do you really think that is the way land would be if people didn’t have 5-10 plots to their name?
if everyone had a maxium of lets say 5 plots, probably everyone would be able to own land. if you own more you are just greedy. and i really dont care about greedy people. but i care for this server, cause i want to play on a populated server, not on a ghosttown server with a handful of landlords.

I completely disagree. If you work for your land and use it then I see no reason for a land cap that just sounds like laziness to me to be honest.

I completely disagree. If you work for your land and use it then I see no reason for a land cap that just sounds like laziness to me to be honest.
Then you are short-sighted. If new players can't get a foothold and start making gold, then rich players will just keep getting richer and buying more land. It just adds to the wealth disparity. 5 properties should be way more than enough to take care of your needs.

Man I'm scared thinking about the land situation. I'm dying to get some, but I ain't even 55 yet. I doubt there's even room for anything though, as everywhere I've been has been full. I just want a couple of plots to plonk down and do some carebearing on for that good good gear.

So buy land? Invest? I make gold in plenty of ways without using my land. Hell sometimes I feel like I would make MORE money if I didn’t have my land. Planting takes so much time. Just because you don’t have land doesn’t mean you can’t get any. It literally just sounds like laziness to me. Land grabbing is a part of Archeage. It was a part of every fresh start and it’s a part of the private server. If you want land buy it. Maybe if you spent more time farming and less time complaining on the forums you could have a couple plots.

Pretty much what Uzi said. I've invested gold in farms In-Game, because that's how it works - I was late with placing the farms that I wanted to have placed, so now I am forced to make reasonable investments. I do not want a land cap.

You hear that Vulgrr? Looks like you better get to farming coinpurses because you made the mistake of joining ArcheRage a month after the server opened. SO lazy of you!

IMO, a limit of 5 properties per entire account would be sweet.
5 are too much 3 per account its better more open land means more people /real active players / playng because if the server goes that path in a few months will have all the caracteristics of a dead game /50-60 active players owning the entire map/, /gold inflation- because of unlimited land , tax cert and labor /, /no player base / and pls dear land lords just dont say "AA was always lake this" " the official version" was always sh1t and ti ended like a sh1t this is the main reason we all came here and if we dont want to see the same thing here there should be land limitation

"waaah waaah waaah but i EARN IT waah waah i dont care if i play alone in 12 weeks, i EARN it waaah waah waah"

Back