What's new

Name of alt-acc players

MINECISEK

Lets post here nick-names of players who prob. using alt-accounts.

Just today i found 2 guys who doing it for sure.
Freixs nuia side
Charlize nuia side.

please no trolling its serious topic. Lest make this game fun and equal for everybody

:)

alt accounts are fine.
its the multiboxing that is illegal
although the live NA never did anything about it
so i dont think the private server will
however, i could be proven wrong in the future from this post

Here is your answer to your own question as referred to in number 11 of the "In Game Rules" - No where does it say that people are not allowed to have multiple computer's playing the game. It does not require any "Software" to achieve this, thus it is acceptable. If anyone can find a way to NOT use software to load up multiple accounts on the same machine then that would be fine as well.

11. Users are prohibited to use any kind of the software which allows you to open several client windows simultaneously,
i.e. playing several characters at once - such behavior would result in account block without any possibility to revoke it.

I also believe that Trion has a setting in the Glyph client launcher that allows the use of multiple clients. Thus it's not illegal there either since they give you the option to do it.

Hope this answers your questions. Gluck =)

Here is your answer to your own question as referred to in number 11 of the "In Game Rules" - No where does it say that people are not allowed to have multiple computer's playing the game. It does not require any "Software" to achieve this, thus it is acceptable. If anyone can find a way to NOT use software to load up multiple accounts on the same machine then that would be fine as well.

11. Users are prohibited to use any kind of the software which allows you to open several client windows simultaneously,
i.e. playing several characters at once - such behavior would result in account block without any possibility to revoke it.

I also believe that Trion has a setting in the Glyph client launcher that allows the use of multiple clients. Thus it's not illegal there either since they give you the option to do it.

Hope this answers your questions. Gluck =)

This is wrong bro. Alt accounts are prohibited.

Not according to in game rules. Just not active at the same time

You missed one, it says no account twinking. Its well known they are strict and ban for having alt accounts.

19. Account twinking is prohibited, alternatively your account would be blocked.

From Iron Lady

@Mercury,

1 account per person is allowed. If one has multiple devices, hence, few accounts, it would still be twinking.
In case few people are playing from one ip address but each under his/her own account that's not gonna be an issue.

they may need to translate that a little better, and just make it something like "19.One account per person, period." since that is what they mean and how they enforce it.

Twinking is a type of behavior in role-playing video games. A player who engages in such behavior is known as a twink. The precise definition of twinking varies depending on the variety of role-playing game. In "pen and paper" role-playing games, a twink is often synonymous with a munchkin.[1] In MUDs, a twink is a player who is variously anything from a munchkin to a newbie to a griefer.[2] In MMORPGs, twinking refers to a character gaining equipment with the assistance of a higher level character, particularly by giving said low level character higher level equipment that is otherwise unattainable,[2][3][4] or the process of keeping a video game character at a low level while using in-game currency, earned by a high level character, to provide it with superior equipment.[5][6]

Alt accounts are not twinking lol.

For the record I dont have one, I dont even have a second character, but if they are not allowed then they really need to hire someone better at english to type the rules of the server up because as a legal contract if this were something between businesses, its definitely not stated as prohibited. Who has time to use 30k labor a day in the first place ffs. I understand day one peoeple were leveling but soon we are gonna have so much labor we cant handle it, unless you are no lifer.

Hi guys.
As the Management of this server is similar to that of the RU version.
IronLady hasn't cleared this yet but, according to the rules on ru.archerage.to

(most of these rules are directly or indirectly translated from there using human translation/google translate)
16. Запрещается твинководство аккаунтов, наказание - вечная блокировка всех аккаунтов.
translates to
16. Twinning accounts is prohibited, punishment is the perpetual blocking of all accounts.

Twinning is obviously having 2 of whatever and in this case is alt accounts. So yes, it is DISALLOWED.

I don't know why they would mention multi-boxing to be disallowed when having an alt account itself isn't, but eitherway.
Someone made a mistake and its not TWINKING instead TWINNING.

TLDR
multi-acc is bannable so is multi-boxing

I have only 2.4k GS and also afk often x) Contact Support or Flag them - I think GM's will check them. This just will result in a place where salty people report each other.

Back