What's new

Name of alt-acc players

IronLady stated on a forum post a few days ago multiple accounts are bannable. Allowing your wife to play an account, for example, is only alright if that account NEVER benefits your account in any way. People who are running multiple accounts and feeding logs or stone, for example, is a no-no. This is detectable.

Hi guys.
As the Management of this server is similar to that of the RU version.
IronLady hasn't cleared this yet but, according to the rules on ru.archerage.to

(most of these rules are directly or indirectly translated from there using human translation/google translate)
16. Запрещается твинководство аккаунтов, наказание - вечная блокировка всех аккаунтов.
translates to
16. Twinning accounts is prohibited, punishment is the perpetual blocking of all accounts.

Twinning is obviously having 2 of whatever and in this case is alt accounts. So yes, it is DISALLOWED.

I don't know why they would mention multi-boxing to be disallowed when having an alt account itself isn't, but eitherway.
Someone made a mistake and its not TWINKING instead TWINNING.

TLDR
multi-acc is bannable so is multi-boxing

I'm almost positive that Twinking is not what you think it is. Akasha already told everyone what twinking is. If anyone's played Aion then they know what this means. Twinking is where one higher lvl character gives gear to a low level character to make that low level character's stats closer to a higher lvl character so they can dominate in what ever they are "twinking" the character for.

It clearly states in number 11, that using SOFTWARE to have multiple accounts active at once is a bannable offense. Thus, if you can do it with OUT using SOFTWARE then it is deemed acceptable. If they do not want alt accounts being used then they need to say it clearly and concise "Alt Accounts of any kind are strickly prohibited - Regardless of same machine / software or through the use of another machine on the same IP address." - Then you run into the argument where people will tell them that they have a wife or a child playing that account and they were simply just afk.

It's almost impossible to stop this from happening, but laying the ground work for the honest people would be a great start. I made an alt account which i've not even created a character on yet because of this thread and the fact that it is so unclear as to what is right and what is wrong in the eyes of the devs. I will maintain a constant eye on this until we get some sort of confirmation from them.

If they do mean "Twinning" instead of twinking then okay, Alt's are allowed as long they're not running at the same time. You could effectivly have an alt account just hold your land for you and spam tax certs to keep it all paid up (which was my idea for the alt account) Then once 3.0 lands and i can trade the taxes when i hit 230k prof i would b able to sell the excess.

IronLady stated on a forum post a few days ago multiple accounts are bannable. Allowing your wife to play an account, for example, is only alright if that account NEVER benefits your account in any way. People who are running multiple accounts and feeding logs or stone, for example, is a no-no. This is detectable.
That makes no sense.
What's the point of playing with your wife/brother/whatever if you can't help eachother ?

IronLady only stated that there should be only 1 account per person afaik.

Its totally stupid, me and my family where my girlfriend is in share stuff and some of us like more pvp and other like farming. Of course we share mats and so on in the guild or family. I.E. we help eachother in building houses etc. because we need not 5 houses of the same kind.

https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/account-sharing-what-is-allowed.137/
That makes no sense.
What's the point of playing with your wife/brother/whatever if you can't help eachother ?

IronLady only stated that there should be only 1 account per person afaik.

Help each other is /different/ than feed one person using multiple accounts and saying "oh it's my wife but she doesn't want anything in the game so she gives it all to me." Which we all know is bullshit and you're just feeding yourself.

For the record I dont have one, I dont even have a second character, but if they are not allowed then they really need to hire someone better at english to type the rules of the server up because as a legal contract if this were something between businesses, its definitely not stated as prohibited. Who has time to use 30k labor a day in the first place ffs. I understand day one peoeple were leveling but soon we are gonna have so much labor we cant handle it, unless you are no lifer.
Legal? Business? They could permaban you right now for no reason. They aren't a legal business, they don't have those rules and regulations to follow as they are giving us someone elses game to play with extra benefits. You are never buying anything from them, you are donating and they choose to reward you. They could just shut down the server and disappear and we couldn't expect anything back (I know they are much better than that though, the Dev's here are AMAZING)

Legal? Business? They could permaban you right now for no reason. They aren't a legal business, they don't have those rules and regulations to follow as they are giving us someone elses game to play with extra benefits. You are never buying anything from them, you are donating and they choose to reward you. They could just shut down the server and disappear and we couldn't expect anything back (I know they are much better than that though, the Dev's here are AMAZING)

I knew someone would be the much of a white knight troll to make this reply. I never insinutated anyone could take anyone to court. My post was about how to properly write a ToS, which this one is clearly lacking at the moment. Way to take it off into space Hawking.

I knew someone would be the much of a white knight troll to make this reply. I never insinutated anyone could take anyone to court. My post was about how to properly write a ToS, which this one is clearly lacking at the moment. Way to take it off into space Hawking.
This guy is actually right. But Terms of Service apply only when they are providing a service to you right..?
Are they?
They have to be an actual entity to do so you know.

I'm almost positive that Twinking is not what you think it is. Akasha already told everyone what twinking is. If anyone's played Aion then they know what this means. Twinking is where one higher lvl character gives gear to a low level character to make that low level character's stats closer to a higher lvl character so they can dominate in what ever they are "twinking" the character for.

It clearly states in number 11, that using SOFTWARE to have multiple accounts active at once is a bannable offense. Thus, if you can do it with OUT using SOFTWARE then it is deemed acceptable. If they do not want alt accounts being used then they need to say it clearly and concise "Alt Accounts of any kind are strickly prohibited - Regardless of same machine / software or through the use of another machine on the same IP address." - Then you run into the argument where people will tell them that they have a wife or a child playing that account and they were simply just afk.

It's almost impossible to stop this from happening, but laying the ground work for the honest people would be a great start. I made an alt account which i've not even created a character on yet because of this thread and the fact that it is so unclear as to what is right and what is wrong in the eyes of the devs. I will maintain a constant eye on this until we get some sort of confirmation from them.

If they do mean "Twinning" instead of twinking then okay, Alt's are allowed as long they're not running at the same time. You could effectivly have an alt account just hold your land for you and spam tax certs to keep it all paid up (which was my idea for the alt account) Then once 3.0 lands and i can trade the taxes when i hit 230k prof i would b able to sell the excess.

Ok but you arent paying attention. THE TRANSLATION IS BAD. What they mean is One account, per person, period. Roomates/wives/gfs/kids are all good.

http://ifotos.pl/z/qrseeea

next alt-acc farming labor on trees.

Thats not multi clienting or alting ... That's going AFK to watch film while your tree grows .. It's called regening labour, to harvest a tree you plan to use supplied potions on. (all you need to reach their level, is nothing more than a weapon) Someone could be 300 gs and be 53.

You're looking for any excuse to report now, if you actually played the game. The person in your picture is very active in faction chat.

False reports should be bannable,

i can guarantee u that alts are bannable in this version, 100%

i remember myself trying RU ArcheRage & without reading the laws and forums i created multiple accs just like in trion and went on playing..and boom not even 2-3 days once i hit a high lvl both my acc banned main & alt

I dont know how this thread is a thing with this exact question answered multiple times all around the forum.

Wow, I post showing a admin saying alt accounts are not allowed an everyone still thinks their right lool. What a forums this is turning into.

So if I understand it right, alt accounts are bad but if and friend and I are both online at the same time running trade packs but one has the other on follow, that doesn't count right?

My friend and I drive farm carts together and we take turns driving on follow because it's not the most interesting part of the game. Someone reported us both earlier and we got the "Suspected User" debuff. I can only assume they thought we were one guy with two accounts to earn fast gold but we are in different countries so that would be difficult.

Back