What's new

New pipe organ not working? (windwraith's pipes)

ganjarhea

Hi.

I bought the new pipe organ/windwraiths pipes for 250 credits and it doesn't seem to make any sounds when I turn it on. I tried to adjust sound settings and restart and all that, but it's still not making any sounds when I turn it on. Some purple smoke comes out though.

Also when I sit at it there's no music keys to hit..I don't know if there's supposed to be, but there isn't.

Did anyone else buy one? Does it work?

mines still broken and it makes me sad. If it is working, can you sit at it and play a few keys, like on a regular piano?

Well I can play music sheets at it. Other than that it makes no sound which is what I am assuming you mean. :oops:

ok thanks. When I click on the 'plays brahms's harmonious melody' only purple smoke comes out, I get no organ sounds...I was expecting it to play some spooky organ sound/song when I turn it on? or is it only a device to play sheet music?

The Windwraith isn't like a piano, it's not meant to be played manually. Just like the mermaid bathtub, it's an instrument for playing composed music.

There's nothing broken about it.

Back