What's new

New Player, Longer Loading Screen than normal

Showstorm

Howdy!

I have played the original game quite a bit, and recently played here some. Ever since I installed recently and started playing, I've noticed my loading screens all take much longer than I'm used to from the original game. I also notice right after each loading screen, I can see names but it takes several seconds for NPC or Player characters to show up. Loading screens taking 20-30 secs can be a bit problematic. Especially when I'm X'ing up for an event, and the group is having to wait an additional 1-2 minutes on me at times. Any help is appreciated!

Hi Showstorm!

Did you try to check your ping? Our server and the original one you previously played are in different locations. You may have been located closer to the other server you've played before.

You can do it through online services. Put your IP there and our server IP - 192.99.19.165

I just pinged it from command. This looks ok to me.
P7ReXAU
P7ReXAU.jpg

Hi, do you run the game at maximum settings with DX9 or DX11? It might help, if you lower the settings and make change to DX9.

Please try to press Repair button prior returning back to game and rebooting your router.

If all of the above does not work then please do a clean uninstall and do a download with Torrent. If after all this your still having issues then it will be either hardware issues on your side or some ISP issues on your side.

Back