What's new

Nice Rng. trion.

Not free but make the chance a bit better.
see, that's a valid suggestion

but this
Because it's private server, because they wanna keep people playing.
You don't make private server and follow trion. I mean...realy?
I really don't get it tho for a private server it should be better rng % .
I mean.. ugh w/e really.
Bought more 70 and got it.
so 170 boxes.

Ok.
What is this? LOL
I thought it's private server. what is this milking?
is just thinking you've got to earn everything in one month, which is not how things work; at least this server doesnt look like it's designed with average playtime of 2 weeks in mind

see, that's a valid suggestion

but this

is just thinking you've got to earn everything in one month, which is not how things work; at least this server doesnt look like it's designed with average playtime of 2 weeks in mind

Pretty sure the whole point was
make the chance % a bit better, not like trion where people spend alot of $$ and never got shit.
and ofc not giving free, if you give free then what's the point.
"better rng %= better rng chance.
Also i still stick to the first suggestion, if you want people to keep play it, DON'T follow trion's bullshit.

Honestly I think the Ursamancer's Archeum boxes were the worst I even messaged our Admins thinking the mount hadn't been included in the boxes (Opened 250) then I saw some ingame and noticed i'd been very unlucky.

The next week I opened 82 boxes for the Eveningmaw Blood robes, 82 that's a lot! It WOULD have been cheaper to just buy it off the AH BUT we don't open them thinking it's efficient we do it for the chance of getting good stuff and it's exciting.

30 for the sloth glider, I absolutely love the Spanish dub feller about spending money to get someone's pixel sloth it cracks me up every time! Save some gold if you aren't willing to buy more boxes and buy one off the AH in a week or two, the only thing that's really bothering me from these boxes are the abundance of Armor/Weapon/Accessory regrade scrolls you get SO SO MANY and Sunpoints were only 23ea before they were released I think it's weird to put them in since a lot of coin farmers etc. use these rare drops (Not so rare since Queens purses) to make some money with their time.

That being said I won't be a hypocrite I still bought some and next time there's a mount in the boxes that looks sick i'll get more, and same again with Lucky Moon/Sunpoints (My biggest block for progress at the moment).

Just remove RNG boxes! And all p2w resources in credit shop. Stop this madness! :D

Other optional "balance changes" would be:
- burn out all cash shop houses and farms!
- ban customers of goldsellers too!
You can start it in February maybe. :D

Just remove RNG boxes! And all p2w resources in credit shop. Stop this madness! :D

February is well ahead of the curve, the irony of stopping P2W in February when February is the prime example of P2W.
Febception.

Holy fuck you'Re annoying. Do you ever stop complaining? Get the fuck out of the forums if all you're going to do is cry all day.

Holy fuck you'Re annoying. Do you ever stop complaining? Get the fuck out of the forums if all you're going to do is cry all day.
Higher chance will not resolve this "problem" because Card users will have chance to "Not win" in higher chances too. The only "real" solution is removing gamble/RNG. Pure version is removing gamble/rng item. Do you hate the pure logic?
If you don't understand irony just go back to shoping, Barbie! :D

Higher chance will not resolve this "problem" because Card users will have chance to "Not win" in higher chances too. The only "real" solution is removing gamble/RNG. Pure version is removing gamble/rng item. Do you hate the pure logic?
If you don't understand irony just go back to shoping, Barbie! :D

I wish i could understand you...

GIve up! Just press "BUY" buttons more!

I don't think anyone actually comprehends what you are saying. Every time I read your messages on the forums I get a headache. My 2 cents on the matter at hand though; I think they should have been added to the loyalty shop or at least just straight up credits instead of putting them in boxes. ESPECIALLY since we just got the Skywhisper Glider and people spent so much money on those boxes trying to get a glider that is now irrelevant. Not to mention adding in Weapon, Armor, and Accessory regrade scrolls to it?!?!?! What is this shit? Way to kill off all the regrade farmers. As happy as I am to have the Sloth Glider this is not the way it should have been implemented. Just because you want a little extra cash you have to put it in a fucking box? That's what it seems like to me at least. I much rather would have paid 4000 credits for it then have to open 4000 boxes and still not be guaranteed one. A little ridiculous in my opinion. All I see here is the chance for the server to make a little bit more money. Really aggravating that with all this potential it seems to be just a rerun of Trion.

You did give up when you pressed the BUY button on that hack site, then got banned for it. RIP.
If you check registration day of that " hacker Mikroman" and the last troll battle in this forum in other topic you will see same day. That guy regist this "hack site" account maybe. I don't buy any p2w shits and I will not start it with stupid suspicious hacks now. That "Mikroman" (in "elitepvpers") is fake account of american kid who was too lazy to check my customer behaviors and comments maybe. :D

And buying "farm bot" to get more coinpurses is stupid idea. My "business" is different in the game.

edit: you cry like a river here, but my "unban" didn't delay because I didn't use "suspicious" programs or files or macros or any other noob craps. I am active in game and you will not "lose me".

Last edited:
If you check registration day of that " hacker Mikroman" and the last troll battle in this forum in other topic you will see same day. That guy regist this "hack site" account maybe. I don't buy any p2w shits and I will not start it with stupid suspicious hacks now. That "Mikroman" (in "elitepvpers") is fake account of American idiot who was too lazy to check my customer behaviors and comments maybe. :D

And buying "farm bot" to get more coinpurses is stupid idea. My "business" is different in the game.

edit: you cry like a river here, but my "unban" didn't delay because I didn't use "suspicious" programs or files or macros or any other noob craps. I am active in game and you will not "lose me".

Feelsbadman.

Back to the topic maybe? LOL.

One of my guildies had opened a stack or few stacks of 100 boxes, and got nothing while another opened like 5 boxes and got the glider.
It wasnt so funny untill i watched the video, ok im a bad person :p

One of my guildies had opened a stack or few stacks of 100 boxes, and got nothing while another opened like 5 boxes and got the glider.
It wasnt so funny untill i watched the video, ok im a bad person :p

Yea, my RNG is the former. I get fukt on the regular. Not falling for it this time

Arguing about RNG in 2017. Even if the values of RNG were increased by a margin of successful percentage rate, that wouldn't please you if you continued to fail. One simply cannkt argue with a system of an algorithm that works itself as intended. Tweaking the success % rate doesn't mean you won't experience a continuous spree of bad luck. Sure, the % has been raised but the negative % still remains, perhaps less but it is definitely still there.

"What works in one's favor may not work to another."

Welcome to MMO's when RNG works as intended. You stepped into your own decision of choosong to play with an RNG box. You have the result, you are unhappy so you feel the need to complain about RNG publicly.

Seems to me you are looking for a reason to make yourself feel better over the bad choice you made.

RNG boxes is a gamble, for everyone. You chose to do it, so don't complain about the negative outcome.

Back