What's new

Non-Crypto Donation Guide (In-Depth Donation Guide for Archex)

Hi. Thanx for the info.
I've used this several times now. It's a pain in the rear until you get the flow of it. After that it's not too bad.

Just trying to get some help. This last time i tried using it, the pixel game card site would not go to the paypal login.
Then it acts like it's doing something, but never finishes (because paypal accnt was never opened)
I contacted their support and did get a reply back 6 days ago, saying they would look into it.
..... a few days in the cyber-world is forever, and now we're coming into the weekend again.

Any help would be appreciated.
But i totally get that i may be told "just keep waiting"

Hi. Thanx for the info.
I've used this several times now. It's a pain in the rear until you get the flow of it. After that it's not too bad.

Just trying to get some help. This last time i tried using it, the pixel game card site would not go to the paypal login.
Then it acts like it's doing something, but never finishes (because paypal accnt was never opened)
I contacted their support and did get a reply back 6 days ago, saying they would look into it.
..... a few days in the cyber-world is forever, and now we're coming into the weekend again.

Any help would be appreciated.
But i totally get that i may be told "just keep waiting"
We are not affiliated with PGC and have no direct contacts with them. For any PGC related questions you need to contact their support and communicate with them regarding your pgc case.

Back