What's new

Now that castles has concluded, whos the strongest/feared guilds in the server?

upon hearing im gay has step down and wont be competiting, who here takes im gay seat for this pserver?

- guild that doesn't rely on allying up to do world boss content
- showcase their true strength in dominions not in numbers but in fairly matched numbers
- takes control of world content such as kraken,antholan,morpheus,etc.
- feared by others, and welcomed by many.

I was browsing through the cancer old thread and i heard wanted is #1 guild? but everytime i spectate content, i never see wanted.. anywhere! only see me too, red guilds, buying time, welcome...

am i just gettin meme'd or something?

upon hearing im gay has step down and wont be competiting, who here takes im gay seat for this pserver?

- guild that doesn't rely on allying up to do world boss content
- showcase their true strength in dominions not in numbers but in fairly matched numbers
- takes control of world content such as kraken,antholan,morpheus,etc.
- feared by others, and welcomed by many.

I was browsing through the cancer old thread and i heard wanted is #1 guild? but everytime i spectate content, i never see wanted.. anywhere! only see me too, red guilds, buying time, welcome...

am i just gettin meme'd or something?

I Haven't seen Welcome in open world since week 2, they took a castle sure. But i only seen 10 of them there, which explains how they were under peoples noses. As for Buy time, i see them running TC > Gweo packs more than any guild, the only time you see them PvP is flagging at faction events. Not even Loose Cannons is that low.

Who are Me Too now ?? Did they all merge into the Wanted/Buy Time alliance ?

I Haven't seen Welcome in open world since week 2, they took a castle sure. But i only seen 10 of them there, which explains how they were under peoples noses. As for Buy time, i see them running TC > Gweo packs more than any guild, the only time you see them PvP is flagging at faction events. Not even Loose Cannons is that low.

FAKE NEWS

Lol

I dont think theres really any dominant guild... Everyone just does what they want from what I can tell.

However Me Too kind of fell apart early on since it was a lot of groups from successful backgrounds, but they were all different backgrounds with different playstyles and methods, so lots of people left early on to join other groups or make their own (like Boy oh boy I love hugs). Their numbers are now made up mostly of people from guilds that disbanded that I honestly dont even remember the names of already :v Not that they were unimportant... I just suck at names xD sorry.

1- Im Gay never really had enough pvp types to do more than contest content. And that got worse as more of them stuck to log farming vs getting denied content.
2- Wanted barely got a castle, they lost their first castle pack and if they hadn't allied up with other west guilds, they would have been denied on their second.
3- Welcome did great sneaking in that castle, but again it is their alliance with Wanted that is allowing them to be competitive. Neither wanted or Welcome seem to be able to do anything without each other, and even then they still struggle.
4- Me Too missed on castle, they can't do content, not sure they are going to hold on much longer. Maybe take Welcome/Wanted castle is their last chance.
5- Shots Fired seems to be the new push for East to be relevant, they probably need the guild limit increased to 200 though.
6- Buying Time, first castle, kills several world bosses during primetime, even while contested, has the strongest navy, yet never quite seems to have a full raid and still manages to accomplish all this.

Buying Time is the best guild on this server. They put guild first, they succeed in doing content, they are strong in pvp, strong in naval combat, strong in doing content. If you want to enjoy content, good pvp, great leadership and no drama, you know where to look.

I dont think theres really any dominant guild... Everyone just does what they want from what I can tell.

I would agree that nobody is free farming, domination right now. That is a good thing, allows for competitive fun stuff.

Velocity is busy purpling on their own faction, they are far off even being a dominant guild that could contest any content lmao.

I really only see Shots Fired out and about now, could be a time zone thing as I'm in NZ. Also I know nothing about them.

Random comment, why does Archeage always have weird guild names. Sure other MMO's do aswell but it seems more common here.

Last edited:
Velocity is busy purpling on their own faction, they are far off even being a dominant guild that could contest any content lmao.
Your comment makes no sende whatsoever velocity is not the only guild going purple and killing people velocity is the kind of guild that is gearing there members and helping out there own purple for gain everyone does it as for castle we never went for one or even tried getting one we will probably siege at some point but everytime guilds try to contest us we whipe them including buying time and dont start with zerg talk causz we fught in 10 15 man groups on a rare ocasion we do stuff together all of the content you just wait and see goooo rush that gear carebears

Your comment makes no sende whatsoever velocity is not the only guild going purple and killing people velocity is the kind of guild that is gearing there members and helping out there own purple for gain everyone does it as for castle we never went for one or even tried getting one we will probably siege at some point but everytime guilds try to contest us we whipe them including buying time and dont start with zerg talk causz we fught in 10 15 man groups on a rare ocasion we do stuff together all of the content you just wait and see goooo rush that gear carebears
Since I started east Velocity has always been cancerous to the whole faction, who gives a fuck if you gear your healers, or give them some packs at some point, doesnt change the fact you are still doing nothing for the faction but holding them back.

Back