What's new

Now that castles has concluded, whos the strongest/feared guilds in the server?

tbh if east guilds are bothered to be coordinated and actually do rvr, east would win definitely 110%.

but id doubt people would be since were all here to fck around :)

I would agree that nobody is free farming, domination right now. That is a good thing, allows for competitive fun stuff.
Yes! This really hopeful. I think we can have a really good time killing each other as long as we keep a balance.

tbh if east guilds are bothered to be coordinated and actually do rvr, east would win definitely 110%.

but id doubt people would be since were all here to fck around :)

east is dead.. they get shit on, on every world event.. thats why their care bearing.. they cant compete with the west.. only thing east has is im gay which disbanded lul

oh yeah, lets stack golems very fun!

mm is a dead event lul.. just go in, get quest done.. afk.. wait till mm is over, turn in quest..

thats what i said when i did halcy on this server

and even then without stacking the golems we still won, and west couldnt push our base without wiping

idk how long your epenis is but its clouding the reality that you play in

Since I started east Velocity has always been cancerous to the whole faction, who gives a fuck if you gear your healers, or give them some packs at some point, doesnt change the fact you are still doing nothing for the faction but holding them back.
Thats why we contest reds at gr kraken etc? Where are you guys tending the farms? You dont even knoW what your saying bro your ignorant your nor aware what velo does xD think what you want youll see soon

uhh didnt they recruited from 3 diff guilds to help them fo r the siege, and it only took east 45sec to get the lodestone lmaoo
People not realizing the WANTED #1 guild thing is a meme

Reactions: Mia
Personally I like my guild
Our leader is very generous with bread crusts and water, and only beats us a little bit when we’re bad.

Back