What's new

Opening 250 Ursamancer's Boxes Video - No mount

Gambling can be fun though, he could've also got a superior red or the mount he wanted on the first box. I also opened about 250 of them, got 2 mounts, no fishing rods nor any superior reds. Do I regret it? Yeah, probably; I would've made x10 the money selling the credits but I like gambling.

Thanks for the video!

You spent 2.5k credits on something you could get for cheap gold ?
No I spent 25k credits.

I didn't even know it was tradeable plus I wanted a superior red chance and thought I'd definitely get the mount especially in 250 boxes. I was so wrong.

I just like collecting things so didnt look like too bad of a pull :D Sucks you didn't get the mount but cool vid. Thanks

I opened 353 boxes for the black angel dress on trino servers.......... 250 on Private Server aint nothing.

That said I got this mount in 8 boxes on trino servers.... ITS SO CUTE! Wish this game had mount imaging... id totally ride that if I could image it over another mount.

The mount sucks tho so in reality you got super lucky by not wasting an rng drop on it, not super unlucky.

The mount sucks tho so in reality you go super lucky, not super unlucky.
Unless I used 250 boxes purely for a cosmetic moon-bear to annoy people I kill, in which case I got super unlucky.

Which I did.

I only got on Super red as well which is a nuisance don't know what their drop rate is.

I opened 353 boxes for the black angel dress on trino servers.......... 250 on Private Server aint nothing.

That said I got this mount in 8 boxes on trino servers.... ITS SO CUTE! Wish this game had mount imaging... id totally ride that if I could image it over another mount.
Thunderdash disguised as a blue Donkey. I can dream.

I feel your pain brother. You've got luck like mine all over. I could probably spend 300 dollars and still not get the fuckin thing. I learned my lesson on live though. I can't fall for that trap again. Money will be spent to further my toon, not collect mounts. Unless they release the pegasus. And the reindeer. I do want those hella bad.

I do love the mirage bear though, he's pretty cool.

Back