What's new

People still being wrongly banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

herryrafa

More people being banned unfairly, both me and a friend have been banned, our PCs hardly heat up the game itself, how are we going to do something? ..

yes... i'm too My account has been suspended, but now why dont know! waiting for my ban-appeal

I too was banned for teleport hack ... I do remember briefly before I was banned someone said "OMG what is your teleport RNG" and I laughed because sometimes I can proc 8-10 teleports in a row and have to stop because I run into a cliff or simply go to far. With Auramancy teleport and last passive making it a 50/50 that's one of my favorite things about auramancy though being able to randomly teleport across the map or water it actually cracks me up IRL. That is apart of the game and to be banned for that is crazy. I don't play with any FOV mods its too complicated to set up only thing I ran is WTFast but I was under the assumption that is legal.

I too was banned for teleport hack ... I do remember briefly before I was banned someone said "OMG what is your teleport RNG" and I laughed because sometimes I can proc 8-10 teleports in a row and have to stop because I run into a cliff or simply go to far. With Auramancy teleport and last passive making it a 50/50 that's one of my favorite things about auramancy though being able to randomly teleport across the map or water it actually cracks me up IRL. That is apart of the game and to be banned for that is crazy. I don't play with any FOV mods its too complicated to set up only thing I ran is WTFast but I was under the assumption that is legal.

@Sparkle please review your updated anti-cheat to account for this. It sounds like a common issue.

I received a ban too last night for 'speed hacking' even though I had been sitting on my farm cart for the past 10 minutes. Hoping that their anti-cheat read something wrong because it seems myself and many others have been wrongfully banned. Very upsetting.

My Account Panel was updated to this:

Your account is blocked.
Reason: Using cheat softwaresAdditional information:
Speed hack, Speed hack, Teleport hack

When I was banned I was in mistmorrow dungeon doing jar runs and after the 30th time falling to my death or and 40th time dien due to "Forbidden area" it kicked me without warning saying im using an illegal program. However 5mins prior to going to mistmorrow I was pvping in heedmar using teleport procing multiple procs sometimes going way to far lol

My Account Panel was updated to this:

Your account is blocked.
Reason: Using cheat softwaresAdditional information:
Speed hack, Speed hack, Teleport hack

When I was banned I was in mistmorrow dungeon doing jar runs and after the 30th time falling to my death or and 40th time dien due to "Forbidden area" it kicked me without warning saying im using an illegal program. However 5mins prior to going to mistmorrow I was pvping in heedmar using teleport procing multiple procs sometimes going way to far lol

Mine was just updated to the same reason, seems that their anti cheat messed up again.

i got banned for "using cheat softwares" and doesnt say more than that, and my teleport reset rng was good, many resets.

The ban report doesnt tell you how it tracked you ... "detection under the terrain" This people is someone who knows why they were banned.

My account panel was updated which is how I know I was banned.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    724.8 KB · Views: 382
Mine was just updated to the same reason, seems that their anti cheat messed up again.
I hope so because Saturday Nite I got a Library Weapon drop for the first time ever. Some of my guildies and friends have never even saw it. Knew it was worth something when It cost me 600labor to open. I got a T4/Delph-Ayandad GClub for my healer so I was having a blast using it after the lag went away.

I hope so because Saturday Nite I got a Library Weapon drop for the first time ever. Some of my guildies and friends have never even saw it. Knew it was worth something when It cost me 600labor to open. I got a T4/Delph-Ayandad GClub for my healer so I was having a blast using it after the lag went away.

There are too many people with the same problem for them not to review the wave that went out and banned all of us. It should be resolved soon, but they only have 2 gms on the job so they are understandably overwhelmed.

C
There are too many people with the same problem for them not to review the wave that went out and banned all of us. It should be resolved soon, but they only have 2 gms on the job so they are understandably overwhelmed.

Correct i am in no rush and for 2 people they are handling a work load that i would say is 2x what trion had better then their entire staff ever did, theyd take weeks to responde usually asken me for my IGN which was clearly written in the ticket. I have faith which is why I donated something i never did nor ever planned to do with live.

I did happen to notice there was a big orange glowy thing in the sky today it was very beautiful bright and happened to feel very warm. I enjoyed it might do it again tommorow.

C

Correct i am in no rush and for 2 people they are handling a work load that i would say is 2x what trion had better then their entire staff ever did, theyd take weeks to responde usually asken me for my IGN which was clearly written in the ticket. I have faith which is why I donated something i never did nor ever planned to do with live.

I did happen to notice there was a big orange glowy thing in the sky today it was very beautiful bright and happened to feel very warm. I enjoyed it might do it again tommorow.

I too for the first time in a month noticed this giant orange glowy thing in the sky, it burned when i looked at it. But the light it emitted made me feel all tingly and warm. Hopefully I can return to my cave soon.

I recently got banned for "illegal software..." About an hour ago.

When i checked my account panel it says i was suspended for "Speed Hack, Speed Hack"

I never downloaded any hacks or scripts. Nor have i edited any of the game files... So i don't know.

Edit: In fact, i fully support the archerage team. I've donated a bit of money as well. I mean, come on?

IGN: Googled

I recently got banned for "illegal software..." About an hour ago.

When i checked my account panel it says i was suspended for "Speed Hack, Speed Hack"

I never downloaded any hacks or scripts. Nor have i edited any of the game files... So i don't know.

Edit: In fact, i fully support the archerage team. I've donated a bit of money as well. I mean, come on?

IGN: Googled

Do you run Auramancy ingame?

i too was banned under :
Using cheat softwaresAdditional information:
Speed hack, Speed hack, Detection under terrain, Teleport hack

so confused as i was planting my illegal farm when it happened, have used this place multiple times prior, this time was disconnected, thought it was just a random dc and was produced with that reason? honestly so confused as i have put hours on end into this game to be suspended for simply planting a tree farm on the border of said zone?

i too use the reset on teleports via auramancy hence how im able to reach where i plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back