What's new

People still being wrongly banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they Banned almost Half of the Donators? I but Creds 2 weeks ago and was banned after 2 days, Sad Life Indeed. Hoping it will resolved soon.

In 3 years AA, maybe 1 or 2 times I bugged somehow under the map but I dont believe that there are so many false bans. We have to many hacker on server and most of them cry after ban.

In 3 years AA, maybe 1 or 2 times I bugged somehow under the map but I dont believe that there are so many false bans. We have to many hacker on server and most of them cry after ban.

While I agree that there is a hacker problem that doesn't mean that a lot of people aren't being wrongfully banned. What's worse is that the people being banned are very much like yourself, wanting to rid the problem of hackers while playing the game legitimately them self. This is only to find that they have been banned for doing nothing wrong and then coming to the forum to do exactly what a hacker that was banned does and complain about it. I'm sure in time that the anit cheat will be perfected but for now there are many people that have been wrongfully banned including myself, I just wouldn't toss aside what a large group of people are saying so quickly especially when you could find yourself in the same situation.

I agree, But we cannot deny for the fact that a lot of legit users also got banned. Hacker will be everywhere, Thye just need to spend more time to investigate and filter this accounts or rather Ip's and Banned them. I don't believe that their resources are not enough to do this Job, Tedious, Yes but in the long run it benefits majority of the Legit community.

O problema é que você joga e fica forte, mas você não sabe quando seu programa vai ter banido injustamente e extremamente desencorajador no jogo.

Lquid Não era realmente você que foi banido injustamente, para alguém que não foi banido, isso é bom, para aqueles que eram injustos e desanimadores.

It is pretty stupid to get banned for using ingame mechanics especially if they are implemented in the skill tree! I use teleport mastery + comets boon.

Actually I did use fortress ( defense skill ) and bugged under the map, used portal to get back on map immediately. i thought it is no big deal since it did happen to me before on official servers

You have to admit tho that people getting banned for dodging pvp has to feel good on some level

You have to admit tho that people getting banned for dodging pvp has to feel good on some level

Yes, as a soothsayer running logs solo, I should just rapid strike and skewer people to death with a unique t1 obs ss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back