What's new

Plans on Game Version Updates

Do you want to see 3.0 implemented?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cascaden

Hello, I searched and didn't find any official communication on the devs plans (if any exists) for implementing patch 3.0 and further, if and when. Mostly just curious as there is some content in 3.0 and further that I know I personally enjoy. If we could get an official response, great! I'm also curious to hear from members of the community about their thoughts on pushing the game into 3.0 and beyond. Do you like the idea or rather just chill in 2.9. Cheers everyone.

Hello, I searched and didn't find any official communication on the devs plans (if any exists) for implementing patch 3.0 and further, if and when. Mostly just curious as there is some content in 3.0 and further that I know I personally enjoy. If we could get an official response, great! I'm also curious to hear from members of the community about their thoughts on pushing the game into 3.0 and beyond. Do you like the idea or rather just chill in 2.9. Cheers everyone.
Hi dude!

3.0 has been announced tho! No date yet, but it's coming in the next few months ;)

The RU server already has 3.0, but has been out for longer. We already asked for a roadmap, and they're working on it according to Sparkle ;)

Admins stated that they will implement 3.0 in a few months, so there will be an upgrade eventually. I am guessing before it is implemented players will have the ability to choose what kind of changes they would like to see and what they disliked on the official servers.

Hey,

Yes, as it was previosly confirmed, 3.0 will be implemented. There are still a few months ahead of it. We'll inform players beforehand so they could have a chance to discuss and share their thoughts :)

Does it have the catastrophic vocation changes that made pretty much everyone interested in farming quit on live?
It does have them. However, the admins stated here that we would have the ability to put our feedback in so they can tailor 3.0 to our preferences.

Hey,

Yes, as it was previosly confirmed, 3.0 will be implemented. There are still a few months ahead of it. We'll inform players beforehand so they could have a chance to discuss and share their thoughts :)

Thank you on informing us.Glad to see you guys are open-minded.
And as other players mentioned more than a few changes related to 3.0 require changes, but it is definitelly too early to discuss it now, since we are months apart.

Hoping as many others to see new content soon, and that it is well balanced as well as related to suggestions.

Hi dude!

3.0 has been announced tho! No date yet, but it's coming in the next few months ;)

The RU server already has 3.0, but has been out for longer. We already asked for a roadmap, and they're working on it according to Sparkle ;)
Why a roadmap so u can anticipate the update and make more dollars?

Why a roadmap so u can anticipate the update and make more dollars?

It's not always best to get things as soon as possible if they are not worked out first. While personally I'm really excited for 3.0, I'm aware that us players and the admins should discuss what should be fixed and whatnot to make sure it's what the majority agrees on and to avoid having issues in the future because this or that was or wasn't done. From what I've picked up, there were some terrible decisions made by trion on the official server, which lead to people losing interest on the server, and they should (and I'm sure they will) be taken into consideration and as an example not to be repeated here

It's not always best to get things as soon as possible if they are not worked out first. While personally I'm really excited for 3.0, I'm aware that us players and the admins should discuss what should be fixed and whatnot to make sure it's what the majority agrees on and to avoid having issues in the future because this or that was or wasn't done. From what I've picked up, there were some terrible decisions made by trion on the official server, which lead to people losing interest on the server, and they should (and I'm sure they will) be taken into consideration and as an example not to be repeated here
I agree and hope to see us work together to create a 3.0 fit for everyone.

Awesome. I think alot of people want to see come tweaks made. Does 3.0 have skill queue enabled? I know alot of my friends wanted to play but no skill queue hurt it a bit.

We've just implemented 3.0 on RU recently and there are still some fixes that should be done. We'd like to have 3.0 fully tested on RU first so we could get it with as little problems/glitches/bugs as possible. Some changes will for sure take place in v 3.0 and we'll have them discussed here later as well to make sure which changes 3.0 will need.

Awesome. I think alot of people want to see come tweaks made. Does 3.0 have skill queue enabled? I know alot of my friends wanted to play but no skill queue hurt it a bit.

Not sure about it. Let me find it out.

Hi Disrep!

Yes, skill queue is enabled on 3.0.

It was quite some time since i played 3.0, but if i recall correctly there were some family quests required to get vocation that were not all that interesting, since many players liked to "Solo" content and enjoy privacy, they had their own characters in their families, and this basically made them only possible to solve these quests, if they launched several clients at the same time to keep a minimum of 3 of their characters online, which basically breaks rules here.

That's awesome news! That really helps a lot of people out.

Second thing, is it possible to isolate and turn off certain things in 3.0?

Yes, some changes and removals will be possible. Will need to be discussed one by one closer to the date.

Back