What's new

Player Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh kraken put me out of stealth i didnnt do that in purpouse, also u were active looking for me probably with comand /target havockitty . I am absolutly fine with this its just funny ^^

Oh kraken put me out of stealth i didnnt do that in purpouse, also u were active looking for me probably with comand /target havockitty . I am absolutly fine with this its just funny ^^

The convo was more "oh its just havoc on a clipper, ignore it". Literally no one even cared about you until you came out of stealth between 3 people.

Okay since Im tired of EVERYONE blaming the PN for the server "dying" lets get one thing straight stop blaming the PN, you want someone to blame, blame me, I was the key between 10B and zfz thus making the whole nation idea a thing since they were pirate and we were east and at that point in time not everyone from 10B wanted to go pirate SO nation idea was a thing, therefor almost from the start when castles were capped we gather/crafted mats for the more expensive version of nation, EVERYTHING WE DID WAS FOR IT, traderuns, crafting wisps, getting the archeum, legit everything was put into that thing to make it a thing, so stop blaming US for spending countless hours/gold on something we wanted, more or less from the begining.

Next point I want to make is this, do you guys really think getting rid of nation will do anything? Pls do tell me how, tell the admins to get rid of our castles, tell them to disband our nation, what changes? Less gold income yes but wont change the fact that we can just go pirate together, hell maybe we start going to abyssal for gold income then what, you lose content, then you'll blame the pirate nation, next thing you know you'll want to get rid of it cause its more or less the EXACT same thing as a Player nation just a few more downsides like jail and every guard in the world hates you. So what would that fix? nothing you'd just lose Abyssal if we went to that for gold income other than having our castles. I've been on all sides in this game, losing side, winning side, casual side, you name it. I've done EVERYTHING there is to do in this game from killing dungeon bosses all the way up to Levi and Thunderwing, sometimes in a nation, sometimes as pirate, hell sometimes even as east and west, point is getting rid of one nation will do nothing to help the "server health" but you know what will help it? STEPPING THE FUCK UP! will help it, be the hero YOUR nation needs make something big of something little, like the pirates atm, they might not be a zerg but they equal us in gear/numbers and will fight us 90% of the time till w/e it is we're fighting over is dead, they dont leave, they dont quit. I even give some props to Fortitude even, even if we meme them atm for just being a silly zerg, atleast they are doing something I guess. "Gearing up" to fight us, camping our castles in hopes of snagging a pack of some sort they are doing more than all the people sitting on the sidelines waving a white flag or complaining on some forum post. Do something for your faction, dont like the PN? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Another person in particular I will shout out is Shankss, dude brought his speedboat to many Krakens and happened to kill one of our gallys now and again, 1 PERSON can contest anything with the right knowledge and knowhow, so dont sit there and tell me, " YOU CANT", you can, just be smart about it, 1 person can be a deciding factor in anything in this game.

Take this rant how you please, listen to it or leave it, hell treat it as a pep talk for all I care, one thing this game has taught me is I dont like something I'll do something about it with or without a crew behind me.

*END RANT*

PN is not responsible nor obligated to spoon feed and gear up newbies any more than you are.

Hasla Zombie is available to Pirates as well now. If I'm not mistaken, they're just as, if not more geared than PN, based on being able to take down Glenn/Meina in less than 10m, and Anth in 2 lifts, if not less. Just doesn't seem like they attend as a raid, but just a handful. Not to mention, PN doesn't attend the event on a daily basis.

For Kraken, you can just pick up stealth. Be around when Kraken spawns in one of the 2 locations, and when you get the quest, just go in and get hit by Kraken as it's about to die. That should get you Kraken's Eye for Dreamring. I don't think you need to tag the boss for it or anything at all.

Backdooring halcy isn't a sufficient argument as whether PN exists or not, it will happen because of the game mechanics. PN haven't been to halcy for probably over a week now and yet, it's almost always a backdoor base rush where both east and west burn down the enemy relic asap. Please don't blame everything on PN. I've made several suggestions to change the Halcy War Mechanics but they were all ignored because people chose to complain about PN rather than discuss ideas.

People complain so much about PN but the thing is, they have a player limit of 125 unique players. Getting 30 people in a raid is already a great day by then. Otherwise, there'd just be 10-15.

I mean, how will Hasla Zombie or Kraken be any different if PN was pirate? Will we start complaining that Pirate is a broken faction by then? Will the backdoor in Halcy stop?

Very well put +1

Well just make PN go to jail inside the continent :D

Saying that PN should go to jail after dying inside of either of the main factions' continents is basically like saying that east or west players should go to jail for being inside of a continent. The player nation was designed to make an entirely new faction separate from all of the others that exist(east, west, pirate). But it is still a faction just as much as East and West are. If nation members were sent to jail when killed on the mainland, wouldn't it just make more sense to go pirate? It would save a TON of gold and materials that have to be acquired when making a nation. There's a reason that creating a nation requires so much money and time...it's because it offers a brand new play style that comes with a lot of perks and advantages. Why would the concept of making a PN even exist if it used the exact same rules & had the same benefits/disadvantages as being pirate? You're just wanting an easy way to stop the nation from coming out and making you work to accomplish your goals. We're not just going to allow anyone to free farm the server if we can help it. Stop trying to make it seem like the problem is 100% nations fault when you wont even make the effort to suck it up and just fight. If PN being sent to jail is the only way you feel like you could win fights/content then you've got way more problems inside your own guild than PN does overall

Saying that PN should go to jail after dying inside of either of the main factions' continents is basically like saying that east or west players should go to jail for being inside of a continent. The player nation was designed to make an entirely new faction separate from all of the others that exist(east, west, pirate). But it is still a faction just as much as East and West are. If nation members were sent to jail when killed on the mainland, wouldn't it just make more sense to go pirate? It would save a TON of gold and materials that have to be acquired when making a nation. There's a reason that creating a nation requires so much money and time...it's because it offers a brand new play style that comes with a lot of perks and advantages. Why would the concept of making a PN even exist if it used the exact same rules & had the same benefits/disadvantages as being pirate? You're just wanting an easy way to stop the nation from coming out and making you work to accomplish your goals. We're not just going to allow anyone to free farm the server if we can help it. Stop trying to make it seem like the problem is 100% nations fault when you wont even make the effort to suck it up and just fight. If PN being sent to jail is the only way you feel like you could win fights/content then you've got way more problems inside your own guild than PN does overall
You making them unable to do anything not work for content.

You all just left your guilds to join privateers and siege the 1 guild that was doing it legit without anyone's help (and might I add, exploit the one vulnerable mechanic in castle sieges to do it)the lag around lodestones, (we are fighting west,fighting east and PN all at the same time) and you are sitting here talking about manning the fuck up? We have spent months playing the game that way and continue to do it and you all are just using your friendships in discord to free farm the server. I played with all of you before on multiple servers. You can't sit there and act like player nation isn't killing this server. Free farms always screwed this game. Y'all are being meme kids, you all got upset Fortitude took one of your friends castle, that's why you showed up with the wrecking ball. You know what kills servers the most though? The toxic nature of the shit you all spewed in faction and nation chat afterwards. You people are all gross human beings, you know nothing about sportsman ship. It's dominate destroy, make people want to rage, SALT SALT SALT. That is what is killing this server the most. Just look at how you are coming at people like they are not humans behind those computer screens. Playernation is not just a problem in this game, it's a mentality that is a problem in ALL PVP GAMES. You don't want sportsmanship and friendly competition you want DOMINATION, SALT, TRASH TALKING, MORE SALT! Your nation acts like children that don't get their way and none of you deserve friendly competition. You all deserve to have no one to play with and you are feeding off of the people that are trying to continue to enjoy this game. Sooner or later though you will push everyone away.

Last edited:
You all just left your guilds to join privateers and siege the 1 guild that was doing it legit without anyone's help (and might I add, exploit the one vulnerable mechanic in castle sieges to do it), (we are fighting west,fighting east and PN all at the same time) and you are sitting here talking about manning the fuck up? We have spent months playing the game that way and continue to do it and you all are just using your friendships in discord to free farm the server. I played with all of you before on multiple servers. You can't sit there and act like player nation isn't killing this server. Free farms always screwed this game. Y'all are being meme kids, you all got upset Fortitude took one of your friends castle, that's why you showed up with the wrecking ball. You know what kills servers the most though? The toxic nature of the shit you all spewed in faction and nation chat afterwards. You people are all gross human beings, you know nothing about sportsman ship. It's dominate destroy, make people want to rage, SALT SALT SALT. That is what is killing this server the most. Just look at how you are coming at people like they are not humans behind those computer screens. Playernation is not just a problem in this game, it's a mentality that is a problem in ALL PVP GAMES. You don't want sportsmanship and friendly competition you want DOMINATION, SALT, TRASH TALKING, MORE SALT! Your nation acts like children that don't get their way and none of you deserve friendly competition. You all deserve to have no one to play with and you are feeding off of the people that are trying to continue to enjoy this game. Sooner or later though you will push everyone away.

That is what i felt like after the siege - the loss of a castle isnt bad with that gamemechanic being just ... there - the OUTBURST of HATE and SPAM of dumbest things and badmouthing etc. was shocking.
It showed exactly what was stated above - destroy Fortitude by MEMEing them until noone wants to play with them anymore

The chat isn't even standing still now with insults and stuff ...

That shows to me what it is realy like...

The server is dominated by PN - chat and pvp wise

Protecting the ones that pay them enough - helping the ones that pay enough and going against everything that doesnt jump that bandwagon.

I still think it was insane to see how gamemachanics can be used to make a pvp/castle siege irrelavant and using it SPOT ON.
But the outburst after that - making fun of every single one participating trying to at least fight a fight is just ... yeah well

You all just left your guilds to join privateers and siege the 1 guild that was doing it legit without anyone's help (and might I add, exploit the one vulnerable mechanic in castle sieges to do it)the lag around lodestones, (we are fighting west,fighting east and PN all at the same time) and you are sitting here talking about manning the fuck up? We have spent months playing the game that way and continue to do it and you all are just using your friendships in discord to free farm the server. I played with all of you before on multiple servers. You can't sit there and act like player nation isn't killing this server. Free farms always screwed this game. Y'all are being meme kids, you all got upset Fortitude took one of your friends castle, that's why you showed up with the wrecking ball. You know what kills servers the most though? The toxic nature of the shit you all spewed in faction and nation chat afterwards. You people are all gross human beings, you know nothing about sportsman ship. It's dominate destroy, make people want to rage, SALT SALT SALT. That is what is killing this server the most. Just look at how you are coming at people like they are not humans behind those computer screens. Playernation is not just a problem in this game, it's a mentality that is a problem in ALL PVP GAMES. You don't want sportsmanship and friendly competition you want DOMINATION, SALT, TRASH TALKING, MORE SALT! Your nation acts like children that don't get their way and none of you deserve friendly competition. You all deserve to have no one to play with and you are feeding off of the people that are trying to continue to enjoy this game. Sooner or later though you will push everyone away.

WITHOUT anyones help eh? BOOST - you had Pirates and Divinity Join you.. Who are you legit trying to lie to my friend?

I recall your guild purchasing luxury packs from various west guilds... You are not "doing it legit without anyone's help". If this was live, your pathetic excuse of a zerg guild would have already transferred off to a ghost town server with ~50 active players.

56a12b7ccf5540d9f4448cde2483451e.png

Exactly one month ago to this day, one of your leaders claimed that your guild will disband the player nation and force all of the members to quit the game, meanwhile enjoying it. Look how that ended up... Isn't the turnout kind of ironic; you claim that the nation is being toxic and forcing people to quit.

The only "competition" (if you can even call it that) left on the server is the conglomerate zerg alliance known previously as BLACKED/Unlucky/Egirl/Unlucky as Pirate/Fortitude. Every iteration of the group has been repeatedly dumpstered and bullied out of any relevancy they claimed to possess, it's always the same story. The server dies down for a month, finally a new "guild" arises, and then they get put in their place like they always do and cry about the player nation killing the server and how they're making everyone quit. Well look who keeps coming back every time...

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop on here and say that we all busted our asses to get where we are. From the start we (10b) funneled our trade runs and crafting materials to create gear for all of us. When we got our first castle the love was spread around. Every new member was taught and geared up, if they didn't work out because of ego or some other reason they left on good terms. Most of us met each other from just *this* server, no other server, and we became friends who STILL help each other out. This is the other guilds' issue. They mass recruit players who are either new or too egotistical to admit they don't know *everything* about their class and then leave it there. You don't help your under geared players, you don't teach your new people and you just complain about PN. Grow up, and like Tiger said MAN UP, and take some responsibility. HELP your under geared players.... HELP those that want to learn and tell the ones who don't to screw off. Don't sit in faction/shout/whereeverthecrap and just play the blame game.

Do trade runs (gold trader is always open now...) Go to Abyssal. Don't expect PN to just *not* show up to things like Red Dragon and Kraken when the drops are still needed by players in PN. There are plenty of things that PN does not show up to or even care about.

Last edited:
Good try against a stacked team. Still showed up totally outnumbered. Personally didn't like all the messages either after the siege ended.

Pretty good reason to not like a good chunk of the other side of that troll festival as well.

rWx0xBg.png

I'm saying there's a reason people act the way they do toward you, it's not completely random. Plenty of your members have been toxic as well. Not saying PN isnt toxic, just saying we have a reason to dislike you just as you dislike us

source.gif

I will say this is some good drama I can sink my teeth in. Mainly because I am a 3.4k gs, and I am a potato farmer. PN, Pirates, havn't effected me as much as Fortitude has.

Just saying, more of a threat of a green guild going Purple, then PN or Pirates are a threat.

Post my ingame mails on here. It is funny how you all seem to omit the original mail that was sent to me in game. With them trash talking me and my guild. Whole game is a smear campaign with 10boys. Cannot never just play the game. You all have to pit ppl against each other, spread falsehoods, make a whole salt discord dedicated to trash taking 1 guild, and turn the faction against each other. Did it to us and then did it is Kingsmen in halcy the other night as well. Then when things are deep in drama you attempt to recruit core players from guilds that challenge you. Been doing it since you got your freebie castle in calmlands.

Half the east and west guilds basically are your puppets at this point. And you are still controlling all but 1 castle with proxy guilds.

Fortitude Anti-Faction... for killing guilds directly helping PN. yea ok so be it. For you east ppl, anyone assisting PN in any way are not part of this faction and should expect to be killed. And for you westies.... keep following beck, he is basically 10boys property atm ask Illuminati how that turned out.

I give you all credit for your strength and building a nation. But outside that you are a cancer to this game atm.

Post my ingame mails on here. It is funny how you all seem to omit the original mail that was sent to me in game. With them trash talking me and my guild. Whole game is a smear campaign with 10boys. Cannot never just play the game. You all have to pit ppl against each other, spread falsehoods, make a whole salt discord dedicated to trash taking 1 guild, and turn the faction against each other. Did it to us and then did it is Kingsmen in halcy the other night as well. Then when things are deep in drama you attempt to recruit core players from guilds that challenge you. Been doing it since you got your freebie castle in calmlands.

Half the east and west guilds basically are your puppets at this point. And you are still controlling all but 1 castle with proxy guilds.

Fortitude Anti-Faction... for killing guilds directly helping PN. yea ok so be it. For you east ppl, anyone assisting PN in any way are not part of this faction and should expect to be killed. And for you westies.... keep following beck, he is basically 10boys property atm ask Illuminati how that turned out.

I give you all credit for your strength and building a nation. But outside that you are a cancer to this game atm.

Yeeee I didn’t read most of your reply mainly cuz my point is that you guys shit talk just as much as anyone else does. I’m not denying that PN shit talks nor am I trying to rationalize the fact that they do. Tbh though fortitude is responsible for their own actions and reputation. Many east guilds hate you because you purple at events, and other factions hate you for many other reasons. I really don’t know what else you expected when your guild put 0 effort into guild relations/alliances. It’s not like anyone forced you not to work with others. That was your choice, just as west and PN made the choice to work together for the siege. Really don’t see the issue...if you have a problem with how the rest of the server views your guild, that’s not something you can blame on others. The reputation you give yourselves is under your control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back