What's new

Please extend the Support Pack event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker Boh

I just missed the support pack event. My friends and I all just came back to the game and could really use the gear. Between family, work and life it's not easy for all of us to gear together. We would really appreciate if the event could be extended!

The support pack has expired.
However it is not the final ever event that aims to boost new players and more will come in the future

I have a question is it better to quit and wait for the next event or keep playing?

Cause the way the "event" or offer is worded it appears there is some kind of cut off.

This pack can be requested not only by new players but also by players, who created the account on our server a while ago but didn’t have a chance to really play it.

A while ago is largely ambiguous and could mean anything does that mean for instance a month prior to the offer? This ambiguous English plagues many of the offers I see as it says for instance the offer remarked upon by the poster above that it ends on Dec 1st but doesn't for example list a time. When it really ended at Nov 30th, at 23:59.

So is it more advantageous for me to quit the game and come back later? Since no criteria is given for who is accepted amongst continued supporters and the only clarity is given for "new" players.

If you read further it says for those who really didn't get to try out the game. Likely due to overwhelming gear disparity being a factor on quiting. So the question is are those who stick with it denied?

Another question is if it's so well known that gear disparity is a huge turn off why isn't this just a year round thing? Maybe even just replace the weapons and gear received in the Hasla quest or others with something that would even the playing field.

It seems to be the answer isn't to help players but to entice converts during moments when AA is weak.

Last edited:
We had a summer event and all players who joined the server later (missed a chance to receive a pack from summer event), and requested the support pack from the recent event we had this fall, received it.

Similar event will return in future and if you missed this chance and joined after the event end, start playing now, and you'll be able to participate in the next event later.

We had a summer event and all players who joined the server later (missed a chance to receive a pack from summer event), and requested the support pack from the recent event we had this fall, received it.

Similar event will return in future and if you missed this chance and joined after the event end, start playing now, and you'll be able to participate in the next event later.
i just come back to play after quit for almost 1 year , i didnt demolish all my house and scarecrow. how i get the design back? especially the 16x16 and 8x8 scarecrow design

i just come back to play after quit for almost 1 year , i didnt demolish all my house and scarecrow. how i get the design back? especially the 16x16 and 8x8 scarecrow design

I didn't play for many months, now returned and all my farms are gone. How can that be? What to do?
If you don't pay taxes, land will go to demo and your farms will be removed and sent to your mail. All service mails that were not read within 90 days automatically expire and delete from your mail box. They can't be restored after. If you no longer have your farms as they were auto-deleted with time, you can submit a Ticket and we'll have your previous marketplace farms purchases cleared, so you could be able to repurchase them again.

Hello, good morning, it's a pity that I can not have the support pck since I started a few days ago. would be a great help for the new

I hope you can send it to me

Thank you

Hello, good morning, it's a pity that I can not have the support pck since I started a few days ago. would be a great help for the new

I hope you can send it to me

Thank you
No we cannot send it to you the event is over.

i had a ticket opened awaiting my reply and didn't realize it. hope you can still send my pack. i opened ticket during the event

i had a ticket opened awaiting my reply and didn't realize it. hope you can still send my pack. i opened ticket during the event

All opened tickets are replied within 24-48 hours. I can see you replied to the questions we asked back on 10/26 only today. Please expect for the reply in ticket.

As all questions were replied, thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back