What's new

Please help

Grax

So i got scammed twice. Got scammed for gold and armor. Can anyone help me out I have all screenshot proof if you guys need to see. I dont have much time to grind because of family stuff going on so him taking all my gold basically is messed up. Is there anything I can do? I just want my gold back or the items we agreed on.

Scamming is part of the game, there's nothing they will do. That's why the trade window is so annoying to get past: so you can make sure what you're getting is what you wanted.

Scamming is part of the game, there's nothing they will do. That's why the trade window is so annoying to get past: so you can make sure what you're getting is what you wanted.
So all my gold is gone nothing they will do about it? This guy from my knowledge has scammed multiple people. I dont feel like wasting a month making my gold back. I dont even care about my gold and stuff at this point just want this guy to get punished.

Scamming is not against the rules and to be scammed is a fault of yourself for not being cautious about it.
No items/gold will be returned.
Nobody is going to be punished.

Scamming is just another player interaction, facilitated by in game systems, Trade Window, Mails, etc.

If you are doing trade with someone you don't know or don't trust or haven't done trade with before, then never do it via Mails System.
That is a recipe for disaster.

If you are trading items to somone for them to craft for another item or upgrade using those mats, always look for someone you trust or in guild/family before asking someone in a public chat.

Trade window is super annoying on purpose to ensure that you are checking the items and that no one can change them after confirmation. If the correct amount or items agreed upon are not input, do not click the Lock, or, trade button. etc etc etc.

Always make sure you are the last person to Click "trade" after doing the locks. (Wait for "your partner confirmed the trade" or something)

Alternatively, you can use AH for sale of items.

Yes it sucks to be scammed. :(
However, the system in place to prevent such scamming is sufficient for both sides, though while only limiting you to trade with "Greens" as it were.

Back