What's new

Possible reasons

a handful of people I know recently made large gold person to person trades and they all got banned. So throwing it out as a suggestion regardless of what you think.

What is "large"? Never got over 500g in a trade... I've given tho, bought 2 thunderstrucks last week

a handful of people I know recently made large gold person to person trades and they all got banned. So throwing it out as a suggestion regardless of what you think.
still, im telling you that you can scrap this idea, unless it's the case for some people and not others

Yeah that would be silly considering people buy and trade Gilda blueprints for thousands of gold but hey anything is possible.

Yeah that would be silly considering people buy and trade Gilda blueprints for thousands of gold but hey anything is possible.

Sorry allow me to be more clear, trading large sums of gold WITHOUT anything being traded back. As in, trading someone mass amount of gold without receiving anything back from them. Just flat out getting gold from someone without getting anything in return. I.E. Loaning someone 2k but them not trading anything back to you.

Sorry allow me to be more clear, trading large sums of gold WITHOUT anything being traded back. As in, trading someone mass amount of gold without receiving anything back from them. Just flat out getting gold from someone without getting anything in return. I.E. Loaning someone 2k but them not trading anything back to you.
What about my girlfriend and I? I get a good sum from trade runs and give it to her since she does all the investments.

-shrug- again, said its a possibility. Not a definitive. Learn the difference people. 100's of people are banned for different stuff. You all aren't gonna be banned for the exact same reasons.

i wase not even playing when the update wase released i havent played for atleast 18 hours so i dont understand why i get banned for breaking in game rules like i didden do anything?

Back