What's new

Possible reasons

i don't think that this is possible. i think a week ago i gave a friend of mine 1k gold for regrading, house upgrade and stuff and he didnt get banned... but i did.
yesterday i bought 4k coins out of the auctionshouse scraping it into 100er pieces and gave 2 of them again to friends. i did speak to one of them and he got banned, couldnt speak with the other one, because he is at work but i think that the case by me
( issue of the "new" coins )

Yea i don't use any mods or ping reducers (purely vanilla). Most gold I've traded recently is 52g (not exactly alot..). The only thing I've done different that I can think of is login from a new ip address (same pc).

i don't think that this is possible. i think a week ago i gave a friend of mine 1k gold for regrading, house upgrade and stuff and he didnt get banned... but i did.
yesterday i bought 4k coins out of the auctionshouse scraping it into 100er pieces and gave 2 of them again to friends. i did speak to one of them and he got banned, couldnt speak with the other one, because he is at work but i think that the case by me
( issue of the "new" coins )
bro i share everything with my 2 friends we have all our land on family we work together share all of our gold we run packs together we split 3 ways we traded all the time and i got banned for "Breaking-Ingame Rules" i havent broken any rule in the book im a good onnest player 6-7 of my guildies got also banned for no reason we do not enforce cheating programs we have never used any mods (FOV included) and i can guarantee you i havent broken any rules :)

bro i share everything with my 2 friends we have all our land on family we work together share all of our gold we run packs together we split 3 ways we traded all the time and i got banned for "Breaking-Ingame Rules" i havent broken any rule in the book im a good onnest player 6-7 of my guildies got also banned for no reason we do not enforce cheating programs we have never used any mods (FOV included) and i can guarantee you i havent broken any rules :)

i never said that you did. neither did i cheat. i said that i think the issue is at the new coins provider. maybe someone didnt buy them rightfully and everyone who bought them, used them, etc got banned... thats just my way of thinking and its likely that im wrong.

i never said that you did. neither did i cheat. i said that i think the issue is at the new coins provider. maybe someone didnt buy them rightfully and everyone who bought them, used them, etc got banned... thats just my way of thinking and its likely that im wrong.
Well i think the only reason for this happening is an issue with the cheat system i got banned for breaking ingame rules yet faming crops and running merchant shps is breaking game rules ? like nah its just a bug in there cheat system while i do understand they have to investigate possible REAL cheaters apealing a unban but theres a huge majority of the community unjustly banned for no reason but a system glitch its really fustrating @Sparkle We understand (well i understand atleast) that you have your hands full right now. But it would be some good advice to maybe summon Ironlady to help out its just a thought I hope this issue is resolved soon cause we dont wanna lose this gem of a server it would be sad to see it go :(

I've been sent over 8,000+ gold because I'm running the Lottery.

I've never been banned.

Back